The Playstation 5 thread

2 minutes ago, SuperT said:

God knows what is on that disc and I can only imagine what will pop up on the screen after inserting that disc after a good 'rub down'.

The condition of that disc reminds me of my "collection" back when desipapa was a thing :lol:

• Haha 3

56 minutes ago, kittoo said:

As much as people sh*t on prepaidgamercard, I got my Ghost of tsushima completely seal packed (with e-xpress sticker over the polythene cover) and in good condition hassle free.

I think the general consensus is that the guy is a hassle to deal with in case there are any issues, but is not a scammer.

Same experience. 

11 minutes ago, kunjanp said:

FK CC says that they tried to contact me and @iamgulshan (ordered via his account) but neither of us received any calls.

I guess it's gonna be a fun one.

Have requested them to call again. Really pathetic experience man.

Today I received TLOU2 special edition and I was hoping for it to be fine, thankfully, it's new. Else Cloudtail is also doing some shady sh*t.

13 minutes ago, iamgulshan said:

Have requested them to call again. Really pathetic experience man.

Today I received TLOU2 special edition and I was hoping for it to be fine, thankfully, it's new. Else Cloudtail is also doing some shady sh*t.

Mostly they dont have exactly same packing of special editions so they should be fine.

5 hours ago, Keyofx said:

For what it's worth, I ordered a PS4 copy (PS5 upgradable) of Miles Morales a couple of weeks ago from Cloudtail and got a legit sealed box, I think there's also a bit of luck involved.

Also, does anyone know if PS4 Spiderman (+season pass) saves carry over to the PS5 remaster?

Yep, I got 76 free trophies for importing PS4 save of SM into SM RM, You do this via the PS4 game menu - export, PS5 game menu-import. Only one save at a time..

• Like 1

All this talk reminds me of my troubles trying to get a DS4, eventually buying the Fifa21 bundle offer and realising both the disc and DS4 were fake :lol:

Thankfully the replacement was fine.

Edit: too early to say bring back eBay?

Edited by Walker