The Xbox Series X|S thread

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Forza MP has never worked for me, dunno if the others had better luck

Did work for us, but it never really hooked us like (say) Dirt or Titanfall.

1 hour ago, WhatsInTheName said:

we do Dirt 5 and the occasional Wreckfest 

@Keyofx work tuesday GIF

50 minutes ago, quixote_1989 said:

Did work for us, but it never really hooked us like (say) Dirt or Titanfall.

@Keyofx work tuesday GIF

:lol:

btw, I don't know what they patched in Dirt 5, but the game looks drop dead gorgeous now. Like, those PS2 level flat textured mountains from launch are all gone and you get like tessellations on steroids!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

when did you get this update?

3 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

I think it came a month or so back. Game started looking lot better after it. 

yup, last month some time. I am in the endgame now and some of the Pathfinder tracks are just insanely detailed with full, light, shadow, snow, smoke and whatnot effects.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, WhatsInTheName said:

yup, last month some time. I am in the endgame now and some of the Pathfinder tracks are just insanely detailed with full, light, shadow, snow, smoke and whatnot effects.

You must have upgraded from FALD to OLED :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, WhatsInTheName said:

if I tell you what TV I have, you'll be like

tenor.gif?itemid=17309489

:fear1:

Bata bey papi aadmi :catfight:

Karwa de mehsoos humein kitne gareeb hai hum. 

11 minutes ago, dileep555 said:

Where do you get cheap xbox games digital version?

the xbox site itself has the best deals most of the times. You can track and search the prices here:

https://psprices.com/region-in/index?platform=XOne

the title you select will redirect you to the official site to purchase.

On 6/1/2021 at 4:49 PM, Soultrader92 said:

yeah basically thats what I think too. The price differential is not too much, but it is entirely possible that games released towards the end of the lifecycle will be unplayable on S. Also, are all xbox exclusive games also available on PC through Gamepass? are there any console exclusives like in PS. because if all games are available on gamepass on PC then i might as well invest in a PC, since I already have one next gen console. will need to buy a laptop soon anyway. 

Currently, COnsole and PC version of gamepass have different games. Gamepass on Console has more games as compared to on PC for eg. Gears of War series only 4 and 5 are present on PC whereas Gears of war from 0-5 is present on Console. Similar for other games, but if you need a list then i can check between both and can give you some more examples. 

6 minutes ago, सिद्धार्थ said:

Currently, COnsole and PC version of gamepass have different games. Gamepass on Console has more games as compared to on PC for eg. Gears of War series only 4 and 5 are present on PC whereas Gears of war from 0-5 is present on Console. Similar for other games, but if you need a list then i can check between both and can give you some more examples. 

No its cool, ill look that up when i am further along with the decision. I just wanted to know if there is even a difference in the first place. looks like there is but not too much. I doubt if the bethesda titles will remain console exclusives when they launch. 

2 minutes ago, Soultrader92 said:

No its cool, ill look that up when i am further along with the decision. I just wanted to know if there is even a difference in the first place. looks like there is but not too much. I doubt if the bethesda titles will remain console exclusives when they launch. 

You can go with the Gamepass Ultimate trick for 3 years so that you don't have to worry this decision. Also I'm pretty confident all games will run on S with obvious trade-offs, especially with FidelityFX Super Resolution and other upscaling methods getting more mature with time.

6 minutes ago, सिद्धार्थ said:

Correction Gears of War ultimate edition ( Remaster of 1 is also available on PC but not the original Xbox version for Gears of War 1 which is playable on Xbox console