The Xbox Series X|S thread

1 hour ago, Vaibhavp said:

Depends on your tv. 

If it's 1080p, go with series s.

If it's 4k or you plan to upgrade soon, series x makes more sense. Since you already have ps5 this route makes more sense.

Series s can upscale to 4k. But if you are spending so much, why to settle for slightly soft image? On 1080p it looks very nice.

yeah basically thats what I think too. The price differential is not too much, but it is entirely possible that games released towards the end of the lifecycle will be unplayable on S. Also, are all xbox exclusive games also available on PC through Gamepass? are there any console exclusives like in PS. because if all games are available on gamepass on PC then i might as well invest in a PC, since I already have one next gen console. will need to buy a laptop soon anyway. 

14 minutes ago, Soultrader92 said:

yeah basically thats what I think too. The price differential is not too much, but it is entirely possible that games released towards the end of the lifecycle will be unplayable on S. Also, are all xbox exclusive games also available on PC through Gamepass? are there any console exclusives like in PS. because if all games are available on gamepass on PC then i might as well invest in a PC, since I already have one next gen console. will need to buy a laptop soon anyway. 

If you have pc, no need for xbox console. You will get all games. Not sure if all will come to gamepass day 1 but you will get them.

But a laptop wouldn't match a series x for now. Matching even series s would be super expensive with a laptop.

Series S gets components that are simply not available in pc space. 2-3 yrs later it would be a different story.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Its not that scary. After you get the shotgun its thug life 

Stopped playing RE2 Remastered, cause a zombie took 12 bullets and still won't die. Stopped playing Medium after things starts getting spooky in the crematorium. Atleast got Medium with gamepass.

:cry:

Wish I didn't have problem playing horror games.

On 5/31/2021 at 10:41 PM, hsk_colossus said:

Apparently, this is not a thing.

"A blog post was mistakenly published by a local Xbox team that included inaccurate information regarding exclusivity of Dolby Atmos and Dolby Vision on Xbox Series X|S. There is no exclusivity agreement of either tech on Xbox," says Microsoft.

• Like 1

Super fun game today, gents! @quixote_1989, @Snake, @WhatsInTheName, @TRMNTR +1, @Assassins Creed, @Mr. Comingle, @skdMrk, @El Tigre Chino

Anyone else up for some casual Xbox MP, you're welcome to join the Xbox IVG group. I think we're at 25 members now!

• Like 6

On 5/29/2021 at 12:30 PM, quixote_1989 said:

ODST and Reach were pretty good. But didn't hit the feels that hard.

The only two Halo games I've ever enjoyed. Reach > ODST, of course :mellow:

15 minutes ago, Keyofx said:

Super fun game today, gents! @quixote_1989, @Snake, @WhatsInTheName, @TRMNTR +1, @Assassins Creed, @Mr. Comingle, @skdMrk, @El Tigre Chino

Anyone else up for some casual Xbox MP, you're welcome to join the Xbox IVG group. I think we're at 25 members now!

request GIF

3 hours ago, scuderiaT1fos1 said:

Just got my Series X , add me. I hope you guys meant Forza MP

Forza MP has never worked for me, dunno if the others had better luck

12 hours ago, Keyofx said:

2 minutes ago, WhatsInTheName said:

occasional Wreckfest

:rofl:

1 minute ago, Assassins Creed said:

who still has this installed :rofl:

I have :fear1: 

but only for campaign/story which I am yet to start. Will be the 1st to get axed if there’s a ssd shortage