The Xbox Series X|S thread

The show will be focused on games from Xbox Game Studios, Bethesda, and many game creators from our partners around the world.

You’ve told us how excited you are about welcoming Bethesda into the Xbox family, so we know you’re going to want a front-row seat to the Xbox & Bethesda Games showcase – a 90-minute show packed with everything you want to know about the epic gaming lineup coming out of this partnership, the incredible games coming to Xbox this holiday, upcoming releases on Xbox Game Pass, and more.

You’ll be able to watch the Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase in a variety of ways. Be sure to visit any of the links below before the show starts:

Twitch.tv/Xbox

YouTube.com/Xbox

Twitter.com/Xbox

Facebook.com/Xbox

We miss being able to see our fans and celebrate in person, so we will be hosting a digital Xbox FanFest this year. Sign up as an Xbox FanFest fan at Xbox.com/FanFest to learn more.

Mark your calendars for Sunday, June 13 at 10:00 a.m. PT and we’ll see you there!

Edited by Mysteryman
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Mysteryman said:

The show will be focused on games from Xbox Game Studios, Bethesda, and many game creators from our partners around the world.

You’ve told us how excited you are about welcoming Bethesda into the Xbox family, so we know you’re going to want a front-row seat to the Xbox & Bethesda Games showcase – a 90-minute show packed with everything you want to know about the epic gaming lineup coming out of this partnership, the incredible games coming to Xbox this holiday, upcoming releases on Xbox Game Pass, and more.

You’ll be able to watch the Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase in a variety of ways. Be sure to visit any of the links below before the show starts:

Twitch.tv/Xbox

YouTube.com/Xbox

Twitter.com/Xbox

Facebook.com/Xbox

We miss being able to see our fans and celebrate in person, so we will be hosting a digital Xbox FanFest this year. Sign up as an Xbox FanFest fan at Xbox.com/FanFest to learn more.

Mark your calendars for Sunday, June 13 at 10:00 a.m. PT and we’ll see you there!

Expecting atleast 3-4 games to be shown from bethesda 

rumoured games set to release fall or next year are

starfield

wolf 3

arkane austin game

6 hours ago, Mysteryman said:

Twitch.tv/Xbox

YouTube.com/Xbox

Twitter.com/Xbox

Facebook.com/Xbox

Append pass to wherever game is written in this paragraph. :D

Completed all the achievements of MLB The Show 21. My first "Platinum" on Xbox.

There's something about the Platinum trophy popping up on PS.

Something similar should exist on Xbox. At least show another popup that all the achievemenets have been completed.

Edited by makdi_manav
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, rushaboswal said:

Never played any halo games ever, but isnt this sounding too generic. like someone just made it using fl studio in spare time ?

Everyone got different taste in music. You got bad taste and i got good. So its fine :P

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, makdi_manav said:

Completed all the achievements of MLB The Show 21. My first "Platinum" on Xbox.

There's something about the Platinum trophy popping up on PS.

Something similar should exists on Xbox. At least show another popup that all the achievemenets have been completed.

Damn 100% in MLB ? Drugs wagera lekar khela kya to avoid getting passed out cuz man sh*t so boring zzz

Edited by WhiteWolf
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Yeah some parents think their kids are smartest in town. Same thing :roflroll:

How about these 2. Halo music is epic. Im not fan of games that much but love music in them

16 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Never played any halo games ever, but isnt this sounding too generic. like someone just made it using fl studio in spare time ?

Halo soundtrack is epic :fear1:

I'll go take shower now to wash that shame off 

Edited by quixote_1989

26 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

I wish same could be said for the games. 

Ya outside of Halo Reach and Little bit of 4, i don't like any Halo games much :P

i have not bothered with 5 and MCC.  Don't care about Infinite either. Lol. Bungie Halo games were hugely overrated as well. 

343 is biggest Trash of MS first party studios. It needs to be disbanded. 

BUT MUSIC EPIC IN HALO GAMES 

Edited by WhiteWolf

33 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Damn 100% in MLB ? Drugs wagera lekar khela kya to avoid getting passed out cuz man sh*t so boring zzz

I have been buying it every year since 2015-16, when I got a decent net connection. Usually get above 80% trophy completion.

Thing is not much different from cricket and there's no decent cricket game since EA Cricket 07. The Big Ants' game suck graphically and animation wise.

Have you played Biomutant? How is it? Skill Up's review put me off from buying it.

1 minute ago, makdi_manav said:

I have been buying it every year since 2015-16, when I got a decent net connection. Usually get above 80% trophy completion.

Thing is not much different from cricket and there's no decent cricket game since EA Cricket 07. The Big Ants' game suck graphically and animation wise.

Have you played Biomutant? How is it? Skill Up's review put me off from buying it.

Naa playing Mass effect legendary edition. 

Don't care about bio crap nd all