The Xbox Series X|S thread

3 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Naa playing Mass effect legendary edition. 

Don't care about bio crap nd all

Played ME2. Enjoyed it very much.

Stopped playing ME3 after I had to chase around a dead white kid in dream sequence. Whole galaxy is buring, Shepard keeps wasting time dancing and porking his crewmates, but somehow he is affected by the death of a stupid kid.

I really hate chasing around dead people in dream sequence trope. Even GoW had this thing. :ranting:

39 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Ya outside of Halo Reach and Little bit of 4, i don't like any Halo games much :P

i have not bothered with 5 and MCC.  Don't care about Infinite either. Lol. Bungie Halo games were hugely overrated as well. 

343 is biggest Trash of MS first party studios. It needs to be disbanded. 

BUT MUSIC EPIC IN HALO GAMES 

Did you played single player or multi or both?

I am just starting with Halo 5. Gunplay and responsiveness is on another level. I can track moving enemies using gamepad, something I find hard to do even with a mouse.

42 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

Did you played single player or multi or both?

I am just starting with Halo 5. Gunplay and responsiveness is on another level. I can track moving enemies using gamepad, something I find hard to do even with a mouse.

Gunplay and responsiveness has always been good ,but even better in halo 5. Give its mp a try ,its simply the best in the series . 

2 hours ago, triggr happy ss said:

Gunplay and responsiveness has always been good ,but even better in halo 5. Give its mp a try ,its simply the best in the series . 

That's what I thought too. I wonder why people are critical about it. 

Only bad thing I can think about is bad story in campaign.

Even level design in campaign is something I have never seen before. Just when I thought fps games cannot innovate any further.

2 hours ago, triggr happy ss said:

Tr00 Tr00... It's butter smooth. I am not an MP guy but have tried it and it is really something.

38 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Halo 1 to 3 arent great either. Hugely overrated francine in general like MGS Series (except MGS V).

I was going to write I agree with an xbox fan after a while then you had to write this :wallbash:

13 hours ago, Mysteryman said:

Halo 5 has the worst campaign mode. The gun play is good but everything else is bad from story to level/enemy design. Didn’t like the forced co-op. 

Agreed on everything. The co-op is the worst sh*t.

3 hours ago, hsk_colossus said:

Pretty lame of MS.

10 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Gamepass too silent these days. I think MS might have some big drops near E3. 

BF6 :wub:

1 hour ago, makdi_manav said:

I need some next-gen AAA single player shooter. FPS/3PS does not matter.

Beacuse of corona everything is getting delayed.

RE8 released recently, but when I saw that

Reveal hidden contents

big baby creature

, that was a big nope for me.

Purane games khelte khelte pak gaya.

RE village is amazing. That part is just a minuscle part and not that tense. Go for it.

PS5 owner here. Its pretty much my first console. But I am planning to buy the series S, so i can play the future MS exclusives and use gamepass. What do y'all think, should i spend a lil more and get the series X itself, or is Series S okay? I dont get too much time to play, so not sure how much use it will get. Also Series X and series s owners in the forum, what games are you playing currently?

PS5 owner here. Its pretty much my first console. But I am planning to buy the series S, so i can play the future MS exclusives and use gamepass. What do y'all think, should i spend a lil more and get the series X itself, or is Series S okay? I dont get too much time to play, so not sure how much use it will get. Also Series X and series s owners in the forum, what games are you playing currently?

The only thing I don’t like about Series S is the lack of disc drive.

37 minutes ago, djanuj said:

The only thing I don’t like about Series S is the lack of disc drive.

yep. I agree. Btw have you tried the developer mode to play all older console games (like PS1,2, psp, xbox, 360 etc) ?

1 minute ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Developer mode not needed for xbox, 360.

Ps2 is buggy. Others like PSP, NES, etc. work great. Haven't used personally however. 

@playstationdudehow was your experience? 

Ive only tried ps2 so far, as such thr game runs smooth but the emulator is in beta so visual settings are messy.

Yet to try other emulators but I think if the ps2 runs well all other older consoles will run smooth too.

1 hour ago, Soultrader92 said:

Depends on your tv. 

If it's 1080p, go with series s.

If it's 4k or you plan to upgrade soon, series x makes more sense. Since you already have ps5 this route makes more sense.

Series s can upscale to 4k. But if you are spending so much, why to settle for slightly soft image? On 1080p it looks very nice.