The Xbox Series X|S thread

I JUST PRE-ORDERED XBOX SERIES X FROM FLIPKART!!!!

I think someone cancelled their order and I was able to get that Series X unit. Order went through to at 8.05PM today. See screen shot attached.

I am so relieved that I don't have to hunt for XSX for too long and didn't have to go for X1X!

https://imgur.com/a/aPMxPvs

• Like 7

Wow! Lucky man.... Did you get notification ??

Saala... I also enabled notification from both FK & AZ but no luck till now. Once i got XSX available on AZ but as soon as i went to the site its gone. :(

18 minutes ago, HarishProGamer said:

Wow! Lucky man.... Did you get notification ??

Saala... I also enabled notification from both FK & AZ but no luck till now. Once i got XSX available on AZ but as soon as i went to the site its gone. :(

Got off work today evening and was just checking FK/AZ/RD for availability. Luckily stumbled onto that "Pre-Order" button on FK. Had saved address and card already. Took around 30 seconds to place the order.

Just now, Big Boss said:

Where the f**k is series x page on Flipkart? Can anyone link it?

When you google you get it.. when you search you don't get lol

https://www.flipkart.com/microsoft-xbox-series-x-1024-gb/p/itm63ff9bd504f27?pid=GMCFVPFCFDFGJHGG&pageUID=1604935246560

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Big Boss said:

Where the f**k is series x page on Flipkart? Can anyone link it?

Lol...  Below:-

https://www.flipkart.com/microsoft-xbox-series-x-1024-gb/p/itm63ff9bd504f27

Those f**kers have blocked it for easy access. If you type series X we get Series S page.  Very smart... Despite of that nobody taking Series S :D

I JUST PRE-ORDERED XBOX SERIES X FROM FLIPKART!!!!

I think someone cancelled their order and I was able to get that Series X unit. Order went through to at 8.05PM today. See screen shot attached.

I am so relieved that I don't have to hunt for XSX for too long and didn't have to go for X1X!

https://imgur.com/a/aPMxPvs

Damn... lucky u ....
Congrats !!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, TheMonark said:

Amex has a very good offer on FK. 5000 off on 50K and then you also get 2K amazon voucher. Wish I get a notification :D

A point to be noted that not everyone has AMEX. 2k amazon voucher is great im not aware of that.

Amex cardholder need to login to their Amex account. It will show up there and then save to your card. Combining with FK offer it can lead to 7K off on Series X

:O  Seriously ?

I have Amex Gold Card. Will it work for that....

:O  Seriously ?

I have Amex Gold Card. Will it work for that....

You can check. Just login to your amex account on website on a laptop/pc and then check at the bottom of page for offers. The offer would show up there if applicable to your card. Its 2k amazon voucher 40k purchase. You can save it to your add and you will get the voucher within 60 days.

5k instant off for 50k is valid for any spend on FK. Just check the offers page on the item on FK. It is valid on Series X

You can check. Just login to your amex account on website on a laptop/pc and then check at the bottom of page for offers. The offer would show up there if applicable to your card. Its 2k amazon voucher 40k purchase. You can save it to your add and you will get the voucher within 60 days.

5k instant off for 50k is valid for any spend on FK. Just check the offers page on the item on FK. It is valid on Series X

FK ones I checked. Amazon ones, I need to check that.

Anyway, Even RD also having some good discounts with ICICI Cards. Upto 4500 discount.

I am sure we won't get this much discount in the retail shops.

Source please. I have mrcc as well. Wish ps5 was available too smh. 

I was checking my Amex account couple of days back and it was present on the dashboard at the bottom of the page.

I have also verified this with CS. They said it is targeted offer and I should have received and email. However, i have not received any email.