The Xbox Series X|S thread

hey gamers!

I have the same delivery issue where my SX should have arrived by 26th. I had raised an escalation with the support on 25th when it wasn't shipped. Got a call from Flipkart escalation team today and the usual apologies for the delay poured in. After that, the guy said that the seller is having technical issues in sorting the order and this problem can be easily solved if I cancel the order and immediately place a new order. I pointed it out to him that the product was already out of stock, so asked him of how I can place a new order. He put me on hold for 30 seconds after which I kid you not, he said "due to technical difficulties I am disconnecting the call".

To be frank I was open to cancelling the order if I got a good deal in terms of voucher. But the conversation never went there.

10 mins after the call I got this email - 

Hi,

We're sorry about the delay in delivery of your order OD120188209348457000 for Microsoft Xbox Series X 1024 GB.

We were trying to sort this out with the courier service provider, however, courier service provider will not be able to deliver the product so please cancel the order from your side.

This is not something which we would want you to experience and have shared feedback with the seller so they can put additional measures in place to ensure on-time deliveries of orders. If you like, you can place a new order for the desired product and the seller will try and make sure that it reaches you on time.

We would like to thank you for your continued trust and understanding.

Thanks,
Flipkart Customer Support

I have another escalation ticket with the grievance officer. Lets see if they have anything different to offer. (deep down I kind of already know what their response will be :(.

Edited by StarSpear
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, SuperT said:

Oh boy! But its fake! This would be such a big win for gamers ?

Why? Monopoly by Sony = More Competition needed; Monopoly by MS = Big Win for Gamers?

People can either support competition or monopoly. If they argue for competition, they cannot support monopoly whichever party does it.

What an UTTER non sense bullshite is this, you should have told them give me courier number I will go collect it myself. Heck if they tell me its in FK office I will go collect myself without waiting for any courier

But the email they sent to you is totally bullshite man, who sends such email to their customers

6 minutes ago, StarSpear said:

. After that, the guy said that the seller is having technical issues in sorting the order and this problem can be easily solved if I cancel the order and immediately place a new order. I pointed it out to him that the product was already out of stock, so asked him of how I can place a new order. He put me on hold for 30 seconds after which I kid you not, he said "due to technical difficulties I am disconnecting the call".

To be frank I was open to cancelling the order if I got a good deal in terms of voucher. But the conversation never went there.

Hi,

We're sorry about the delay in delivery of your order OD120188209348457000 for Microsoft Xbox Series X 1024 GB.

We were trying to sort this out with the courier service provider, however, courier service provider will not be able to deliver the product so please cancel the order from your side.

This is not something which we would want you to experience and have shared feedback with the seller so they can put additional measures in place to ensure on-time deliveries of orders. If you like, you can place a new order for the desired product and the seller will try and make sure that it reaches you on time.

BTW where are you from ? What a shady guy to ask you cancel and place an order as though its available..

And what sucks with these FK and Amazon is they easily blame the "sellers" when they are one selling it. We are buying from them and not any sellers website, so they should own up the f**k up..

Edited by Assassins Creed

5 minutes ago, StarSpear said:

hey gamers!

I have the same delivery issue where my SX should have arrived by 26th. I had raised an escalation with the support on 25th when it wasn't shipped. Got a call from Flipkart escalation team today and the usual apologies for the delay poured in. After that, the guy said that the seller is having technical issues in sorting the order and this problem can be easily solved if I cancel the order and immediately place a new order. I pointed it out to him that the product was already out of stock, so asked him of how I can place a new order. He put me on hold for 30 seconds after which I kid you not, he said "due to technical difficulties I am disconnecting the call".

Hi,

Thanks,

I have another escalation ticket with the grievance officer. Lets see if they have anything different to offer. (deep down I kind of already know what their response will be :(.

Bro, put this up on reddit and also tag Rishi Alwani on Twitter (just because he already had a scuffle with FK and will retweet everything he can get). Hell, tag Amazon as well. Let Flipkart see that their direct competitor's followers are also seeing the tweet.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

BTW where are you from ? What a shady guy to ask you and place an order as though its available..

And what sucks with these FK and Amazon is they easily blame the "sellers" when they are one selling it. We are buying from them and not any sellers website, so they should own up the f**k up..

Not shady, just stupid and clueless. He wouldn't have had any idea that the product is oos.

Edited by quixote_1989

2 minutes ago, kunjanp said:

Bro, put this up on reddit and also tag Rishi Alwani on Twitter (just because he already had a scuffle with FK and will retweet everything he can get). Hell, tag Amazon as well. Let Flipkart see that their direct competitor's followers are also seeing the tweet.

This is a good idea

9 minutes ago, StarSpear said:

hey gamers!

Hi,

Thanks,

2 minutes ago, kunjanp said:

Also, I personally record every call I receive from Amazon and Flipkart. They will say something on the call and something else in the mail (happened with a few orders). Imbeciles.

Kitna free time hai aapke paas? :D

6 minutes ago, kunjanp said:

Why? So innocent kids and adults have to spend 30 mins reading through an article which could’ve been inside 140 characters? :bash:

1 minute ago, StarSpear said:

I am Bangalore buddy. My idea was to play during my vacation this week. Now that enthusiasm is dead as am off to work next week. I am not going to voluntarily cancel the order (maybe 2k voucher might sway me) and willing to see the drama full length.

Yes of course, don't leave them easily for the 50+ days waiting.. Rip them apart.. who the heck asked them to take more orders.. ok fine if you don't deliver the order update the order page with a new ETA.. literally nothing is done.. 

4 minutes ago, quixote_1989 said:

Not shady, just stupid and clueless. He wouldn't have had any idea that the product is oos.

Giving reasons such as couriers complete Shite, they can atleast tell that once the product shows as 'packed' I am now thinking the stock they got dividend between employees gamer quota :rofl:

13 minutes ago, StarSpear said:

hey gamers!

10 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

What an UTTER non sense bullshite is this, you should have told them give me courier number I will go collect it myself. Heck if they tell me its in FK office I will go collect myself without waiting for any courier

But the email they sent to you is totally bullshite man, who sends such email to their customers

That's the exact same email I got. And you likely will, should you end up with the same fate.

Btw, if you all are promised any voucher over phone, ask them to send you an email mentioning that, before you cancel.

I haven't gotten jack sh*t yet :lol:

Just now, Assassins Creed said:

Yes of course, don't leave them easily for the 50+ days waiting.. Rip them apart.. who the heck asked them to take more orders.. ok fine if you don't deliver the order update the order page with a new ETA.. literally nothing is done.. 

Giving reasons such as couriers complete Shite, they can atleast tell that once the product shows as 'packed' I am now thinking the stock they got dividend between employees gamer quota :rofl:

The wife was strongly against me preordering the X back in sept. Now I’m realising how for once I was smart. This whole preorder sham starting from wave 2 has been shambolic to say the least 

Just now, Jigsaw said:

The wife was strongly against me preordering the X back in sept. Now I’m realising how for once I was smart. This whole preorder sham starting from wave 2 has been shambolic to say the least 

Oh I thought you bought in wave 1, I just want to know if there are anyone from wave 1 who haven't got it it :rofl: