The Xbox Series X|S thread

7 minutes ago, AnK said:

Please quote me where I said that?!?

I just said they are not 85-90 meta material most of the time 

Just 4-5 in the last decade has crossed 85 

& Just two 90 

In my vocabulary that doesn’t mean = BAD 

Bro, I think you should take a break for a few days.

• Like 8

20 minutes ago, AnK said:

Please quote me where I said that?!?

I just said they are not 85-90 meta material most of the time 

Just 4-5 in the last decade has crossed 85 

& Just two 90 

In my vocabulary that doesn’t mean = BAD 

Why take so much tension  ... Todd Howard said na.. it’s not exclusive... don’t worry

2 hours ago, 0verlord said:

12.35 onwards - Control dev on PS5 vs XSX - says Tools are more important than TFs

Regarding Series S

Series S... *laughs*.... Well it's no different from previous gens, where the system with the lowest specs ends up dictating the things that you're gonna do, because you want it [the game] to run on that system. It's not just like you lower resolution, you lower texture quality and off you go... No, it's nowhere near that simple [...]"

Remedy being proper Finnish, not mincing any words lol. SS is going to be a headache going forward.

27 minutes ago, WhatsInTheName said:

Coming back to games, Outer Worlds after the patch is running buttery smooth. Do give it a try.  

The game gets super boring 10 hours in.

1 hour ago, wickedbl0ke said:

Was getting frustrated of buying batteries so just upgraded.

5f532ea7e51b1909c5d0016e9ace7b19.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why buy batteries all the time, should have invested in Enloops like the rest of us,

6 hours ago, wickedbl0ke said:

Was getting frustrated of buying batteries so just upgraded.

5f532ea7e51b1909c5d0016e9ace7b19.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if you ever get a second controller, buy eneloop charger and 4 rechargeable batteries for it. They come highly recommended from all the users here and would allow you to stay wireless even when you run out of charge during a play session. 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, hsk_colossus said:

Just started playing this ... 60fps is really a game changer 

it really is. 

9 hours ago, Snake said:

The game gets super boring 10 hours in.

is it because of the grind? I am really not liking the weapon repair mechanic that requires you to repair a weapon even after test firing a single bullet. I can see how this will play out as the game progresses and would eventually make me focus too much on getting the cash or repair parts all the time. It would be a shame though, as I am loving the set up so far. The writing is pretty good and the characters and dialogues are hilarious.  

2 hours ago, WhatsInTheName said:

it really is. 

is it because of the grind? I am really not liking the weapon repair mechanic that requires you to repair a weapon even after test firing a single bullet. I can see how this will play out as the game progresses and would eventually make me focus too much on getting the cash or repair parts all the time. It would be a shame though, as I am loving the set up so far. The writing is pretty good and the characters and dialogues are hilarious.  

Once you get to Monarch (3rd World I think), the game just becomes directionless and pointless. Quests that don't mean much or have any substance, the main story also becomes completely boring. Worse, despite that area being a giant open world, you are going to discover you can't go to some areas because enemies are too powerful. You also have to spend quite a bit of time there. It gets so boring, I simply got burned out.

3 hours ago, WhatsInTheName said:

if you ever get a second controller, buy eneloop charger and 4 rechargeable batteries for it. They come highly recommended from all the users here and would allow you to stay wireless even when you run out of charge during a play session. 

how can the controller work if the batteries run out of charge ?

2 hours ago, roun90 said:

Once you get to Monarch (3rd World I think), the game just becomes directionless and pointless. Quests that don't mean much or have any substance, the main story also becomes completely boring. Worse, despite that area being a giant open world, you are going to discover you can't go to some areas because enemies are too powerful. You also have to spend quite a bit of time there. It gets so boring, I simply got burned out.

oh ok. I am still in Edgewater. just looting every chest I can find :fear1:

1 hour ago, Ne0 said:

how can the controller work if the batteries run out of charge ?

1 controller, 4 batteries. 2 run the controller, 2 stay in charger. when the ones in controller run out, swap and put the empty ones in charger and charged ones in controller. rinse and repeat.