The Coronavirus Thread Part 2

Big Boss

4 hours ago, abhi90 said:

Bring J&J here, pretty please :cry:

Isnt pfizer and Moderna better than J&J.

We need Novavax. This one has completed most amount of trials with great results .

Edited by WhiteWolf

My fathers O2 dropped below 90. Its his 11th day and he was doing fine a couple of days back maintaining an o2 of 95-97

Somehow managed to get hold of an O2 cylinder that too because our society had one in place but it will not last long and already alot of people are in queue to use it. Unable to find oxygen cylinders or Oxygen rooms anywhere in delhi or ncr.

no hospital is picking up the phone. And if they do, they just disconnect it straightaway. 

don’t know where to go or what to do. Can’t see him suffer like this. It’s bloody painful. I just wish nobody has to go through anything like this. 

• Sad 8

3 hours ago, Nathan.Drake said:

My fathers O2 dropped below 90. Its his 11th day and he was doing fine a couple of days back maintaining an o2 of 95-97

Somehow managed to get hold of an O2 cylinder that too because our society had one in place but it will not last long and already alot of people are in queue to use it. Unable to find oxygen cylinders or Oxygen rooms anywhere in delhi or ncr.

no hospital is picking up the phone. And if they do, they just disconnect it straightaway. 

don’t know where to go or what to do. Can’t see him suffer like this. It’s bloody painful. I just wish nobody has to go through anything like this. 

Please get his biomarkers checked. If HRCT not done, needed now. 

Drop me a PM over WhatsApp. Will send it across some genuine volunteer groups and see what can be done. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Nathan.Drake said:

Pls try this. 

• Like 2

I can't advise anything on the forums, but like Bird said you need to get the biochemical markers done asap, at this point o2 is only adjunct and he might require anti-inflammatory medication based on the results. Be proactive he will improve. 

• Like 2

you can get it refilled at this place.

manesar isn’t quite far off from Delhi, just in case if other easier options don’t work.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, blitzkreiig said:

I can't advise anything on the forums, but like Bird said you need to get the biochemical markers done asap, at this point o2 is only adjunct and he might require anti-inflammatory medication based on the results. Be proactive he will improve. 

What are biochemical markers?

could you please share a little more?

Markers which help you analyze level of inflammatory mediators in the body, absolute and differential counts of blood cells, organ function etc....Word of caution, medicine is not an exact science, 1 + 1 is not equal to 2 so one shouldn't experiment at home or treat themselves using WebMD. Consult your physician.

• Like 5

8 hours ago, dylanjosh said:

this is mild af 

8 hours ago, SpearHea:D said:

Ppl will snoop down to any level to farm those karma and likes. Keyboard warriors want to sound cool and make fun. Pathetic.

These f**kers dont know its an achievement to even survive daily in india. The population & population density of ours is the biggest enemy. 

Worst part is Indians participating in sh*t posting on India. I am sure there is not one person who hasn't had at least one person in the extended family to have expired from this. Still they think that sh*t posting will get them some sense of belonging.

One guy literally wrote" lost x number of people in my family to covid and this cracked me up"

1 hour ago, KnackChap said:

Did you try the itbp centre ?

Yes, beds are full

56 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Please get his biomarkers checked. If HRCT not done, needed now. 

Drop me a PM over WhatsApp. Will send it across some genuine volunteer groups and see what can be done. 

hrct was done 5 days back and he is on medication.

24 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Pls try this. 

tried, not working

17 minutes ago, blitzkreiig said:

we had got his hrct done. Score was 6/25 and  giving him dexona for last 4-5 days. His o2 worsened in last 2 days.

17 minutes ago, Right said:

you can get it refilled at this place.

manesar isn’t quite far off from Delhi, just in case if other easier options don’t work.

Trying since last night, no success.