Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League

GameAnalyzer

3 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

Nah I recently played AK on PC all maxed out, and the city itself looks incredible. But those UE3 faces did not age well.

latest.png?ex=65cc5450&is=65b9df50&hm=98

Expected atleast they improved character models. I'm still in two minds if i pull the trigger or not. 

2 hours ago, dylanjosh said:

I think the VFX and animations look very polished 

Hopefully more characters and frequent updates keep on improving the game and it's content.

It will be sad to see closure of Rocksteady if this game fails.

3 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

Expected atleast they improved character models. I'm still in two minds if i pull the trigger or not. 

Game looks more detailed in videos i have seen. It seems like video creator purposely made Suicide Squad bit blurry and washed out. 

If people just gonna play the story and leave, that doesn't help the devs and sooner or later it has to be shut down like the Avengers. As for the story, from what i have seen, it does a great disservice to DC heroes.

Okay, played this game for about 5 hours now and it's not as much of a disaster that some were hoping for.

The GaaS elements on the other hand is a joke and not at all needed. I feel WB pushed them to make it a live service, Rocksteady initial plans should've been a complete singleplayer. 

There're lots of cutscenes in this game, the production quality is good. I can't say the same about writing.

Story is grappling, I might've spoiled the ending for myself but I'm eager to know why it all happened. 

Squad's have distinct playstyle mainly focused on traversal.

Combat feels nice, it's engaging and swift. The performance is good as well. Getting smooth 60 with VRR on PS5. 

All and all I'm not pissed as I was, after playing. The only thing which is turning things off about the game is the forced live service sh*t. 

I'm playing as Captain Boomerang which imo has the best traversal system for my playstyle.

Some in-game shots

GFVYknvbkAAO-F_?format=jpg&name=large

GFVYWnRaYAA1-bH?format=jpg&name=large

GFVYWkjb0AALJLM?format=jpg&name=large

GFVYkwWbcAAWDE-?format=jpg&name=large

GFVYWssagAASDm4?format=jpg&name=large

GFVYccRacAAHNJl?format=jpg&name=large

GFVYcl8agAAREDi?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 6

Even if people are playing this game for Story and quitting after that, its a fail on their part. Doesn't help the devs. They expecting you to play this for years.

6 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

Okay, played this game for about 5 hours now and it's not as much of a disaster that some were hoping for.

The GaaS elements on the other hand is a joke and not at all needed. I feel WB pushed them to make it a live service, Rocksteady initial plans should've been a complete singleplayer. 

There're lots of cutscenes in this game, the production quality is good. I can't say the same about writing.

Story is grappling, I might've spoiled the ending for myself but I'm eager to know why it all happened. 

Squad's have distinct playstyle mainly focused on traversal.

Combat feels nice, it's engaging and swift. The performance is good as well. Getting smooth 60 with VRR on PS5. 

All and all I'm not pissed as I was, after playing. The only thing which is turning things off about the game is the forced live service sh*t. 

I'm playing as Captain Boomerang which imo has the best traversal system for my playstyle.

Some in-game shots

GFVYknvbkAAO-F_?format=jpg&name=large

GFVYWnRaYAA1-bH?format=jpg&name=large

GFVYWkjb0AALJLM?format=jpg&name=large

GFVYkwWbcAAWDE-?format=jpg&name=large

GFVYWssagAASDm4?format=jpg&name=large

GFVYccRacAAHNJl?format=jpg&name=large

GFVYcl8agAAREDi?format=jpg&name=large

lol I'm playing Boomerang as well. The short distance blink and long distance teleport is just too good.

Also

SHARE_20240202_0726460.png?ex=65cfb74b&i

Wtf I'm not doing that Supes :censored:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1