Big Boss

19 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

Is that what untethered means ?

Sounds like an excuse. They were struggling with the game.

To be fair, it seems unique cause it has melee combat with coop. I have played a lot of shooters in coop but an Arkham like campaign in coop is something new.

But it also depends on how much combat makes use of coop elements. If we can pull off moves with partners, that's what I wanna see.

Edited by Vaibhavp

On 10/15/2022 at 3:12 AM, RV1709 said:

What’s with games releasing this month without a 60 fps mode ?

I became inactive on IVG for a time and when I saw the news about the game not having 60 fps mode, I remember your apprehensive thoughts about the game and it turns out you were right. Now I have a pre-order for this that I'm requesting to cancel from the store and if I'm lucky, I would at least get a store credit for the pre-order payment hehe.

On 10/15/2022 at 10:54 AM, Assassins Creed said:

Consoles already holding back

I've never been saddened and felt lost out on not having a capable PC to play this and it feels so frustrating because the Series X (the one I have, but the PS5 can do it just the same) should be able to handle it. Urgh >_<

(Update: I canceled my pre-order and the store gave me a store credit coupon for the pre-order payment hehe)

Edited by JungleHeart
Canceled my pre-order
  • Sad 1

29 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

Ordered the game ( Special edition with steelbook n T shirt)  yesterday. I like the combat and gameplay looks fun especially Robin's abilities  are really cool. 30 fps is a bummer but not a deal breaker for me.  

We found a guinea pig...Let us know how it performs..

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

Cancelled after 30fps but I wanted a co op partner :(

Yeah i am looking for a co op partner too. Sadly no cross play :( . Also i think there's no matchmaking either. 

Edit : Matchmaking has to be there otherwise it can't be seam less drop in drop out . Cause you would always need invities otherwise . 

Edited by Krazyniks

1 hour ago, VelivolusDas said:

I'm here. Will start playing when the game goes live at midnight tomorrow.

I ordered physical. With Diwali around can't be sure when i will recieve it :fear1: .

Forum is working very slow for me . Also i thought had messaged right away but my post didn't register that time. 

Edited by Krazyniks