9 minutes ago, HarishProGamer said:

Guyz, Check my post on PS5 thread.

I got f**king 3

Sony Center/Flipkart/Amazon

Only for my IVGian Brothers.

Now, Scalpers can kiss my A**

Bro..One for me please? 

17 minutes ago, bharathitman said:

I am cancelling my Croma order tomorrow. Not sure how I can reroute in Croma, but if you are still interested by tomorrow we can have a chat

Yea..sure bro. Waiting for Harish to reply.

29 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

Better than no confirmation.

If you manage to get an order through on Flipkart over the next 3 weeks, you can always cancel the amazon order or re-route to anyone here who needs it.

Congrats :) 

definitely. but it still stings a little. mild buyer's remorse too :cry: 

I don't even game much. hopefully ps exclusives get me hooked up again (ps4 backlog) :D 

edit: thanks man and congrats to you too :D 

Edited by muathaz03

16 minutes ago, R a g h u said:

Yea..sure bro. Waiting for Harish to reply.

You can have one Bro. Bangalore only so shouldn't be any issue but before you there are many who have PMed me. I will consolidate everyone list today by EOD.

Mostly you are confirmed if any changes i will let you know Bro. :hug::cheers:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HarishProGamer said:

You can have one Bro. Bangalore only so shouldn't be any issue but before you there are many who have PMed me. I will consolidate everyone list today by EOD.

Mostly you are confirmed if any changes i will let you know Bro. :hug::cheers:

Thanks a lot :cheers:

21 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

@Keyofx please update the OP thread , I think most of them got it :cheers:

Yep, this thread's moving as fast as the PS5 one :D

Peeps who couldn't get one should join @Shantz's telegram: https://t.me/ps5stocks

More info here: https://in.ign.com/playstation-5-playstation-5/153738/interview/ps5-and-xbox-series-x-india-restock-how-telegram-bots-could-help-you-buy-a-new-console

@Shantz, excellent work, man! :D

33 minutes ago, bharathitman said:

Just a friendly reminder, I have 2 units  (one from amazon and one from croma). If someone in Bangalore wants one extra unit, please get in touch. If no one is interested I will cancel one before my CC billing date in 8-9 days :) 

Hi, is it possible for you to re-route your croma order to Noida?  

7 minutes ago, rdsarna said:

Hi, is it possible for you to re-route your croma order to Noida?  

Nope, it's location specific. Croma usually uses their offline shops as distribution centers for their online store. 

Edited by bharathitman
  • Thanks 1

Just a friendly reminder, I have 2 units  (one from amazon and one from croma). If someone in Bangalore wants one extra unit, please get in touch. If no one is interested I will cancel one before my CC billing date in 8-9 days [emoji4] 

Refunds normally take 4-5 days to reflect on the card, so be careful with when you cancel. My suggestion is cancel atleast 5 days before your next billing cycle starts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, Angad. said:

Refunds normally take 4-5 days to reflect on the card, so be careful with when you cancel. My suggestion is cancel atleast 5 days before your next billing cycle starts

He'd still have 20 days after the billing happens before having to repay. Shouldn't be a concern.

He'd still have 20 days after the billing happens before having to repay. Shouldn't be a concern.

Yes, but then he ‘has’ to pay the 50k amount after those 20 days even if he gets it cancelled since the bill would have got generated (refunds or returns on cards don’t count as payment, they just reflect as a credit that will be adjusted in the next billing cycle).

2 minutes ago, Angad. said:

Yes, but then he ‘has’ to pay the 50k amount after those 20 days even if he gets it cancelled since the bill would have got generated (refunds or returns on cards don’t count as payment, they just reflect as a credit that will be adjusted in the next billing cycle).

Nope. He doesn't have to pay the 50k. Any cancellation on your account is treated as credit. 

It is equivalent to paying the bill. 

Edited by l33tmaniac

Nope. He doesn't have to pay the 50k. Any cancellation on your account is treated as credit. 

As per my knowledge, that’s not how it works. Cancellations reflected in the statement ‘after’ the bill (that contains the original expense) is generated are not considered as payments. These cancellations reflect as a Credit entry in the statement that will impact the next bill. The bank requires you to ‘pay’ the billed amount completely.

Different banks may have different policies though so this may not be true across all banks.

Anyways, my suggestion for [mention]bharathitman [/mention] would be to call his bank and confirm whether cancellations after the bill is generated will be considered as a payment. Better to be safe than sorry!

10 minutes ago, l33tmaniac said:

1 minute ago, Angad. said:

As per my knowledge, that’s not how it works. Cancellations reflected in the statement ‘after’ the bill (that contains the original expense) is generated are not considered as payments. These cancellations reflect as a Credit entry in the statement that will impact the next bill. The bank requires you to ‘pay’ the billed amount completely.

Anyways, my suggestion for [mention]bharathitman [/mention] would be to call his bank and confirm whether cancellations after the bill is generated will be considered as a payment. Better to be safe than sorry!

Angad is correct. If the cancellation shows up in your statement after billing for a period is done, it will show up as a credit in the next billing cycle, and for the previous billing cycle, one has to make the payment in full. Whatever adjustments are there against other purchases, that will happen only for the next billing cycle.

• Like 1