Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

Silent audience is the best. Can't stand people who make noise while watching movie.

Had gone to see Dhoom went it was released...and on one of the songs ...3-4 guys went on climbed that raised platform just closed to the Screen and started dancing....crowd can be this bad . :rofl:

Went to big Cinemas, GIP. Theatre was ok, Audience sucked! Pin drop silence the whole time in a packed theater. There were so many wootjumpy scenes and yet not a single sound. f**k this sh*t!!!!

As for movie, much better than AOU. This is what Avengers 2 should have been! Loved every bit of it!

And again, f**k the audience for making the whole experience pale. Freakin Civilized people [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35]

Tu karta toh baaki log bhi kartey..:P

Went to big Cinemas, GIP. Theatre was ok, Audience sucked! Pin drop silence the whole time in a packed theater. There were so many wootjumpy scenes and yet not a single sound. f**k this sh*t!!!!

As for movie, much better than AOU. This is what Avengers 2 should have been! Loved every bit of it!

And again, f**k the audience for making the whole experience pale. Freakin Civilized people [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35]

The guy next to me was hooting and constantly chattering the whole time. I prefer silent crowds for that very reason.

Was speaking in the entire first half and eating in the second half.

There is a difference between constant hooting and chatting and hooting on scenes. Action movies are 10x more fun with Cheering crowd. I prefer silent crowd myself but only for non-action movies.

I was like you who always wanted a silent crowd but then I saw Avengers with the best crowd ever and it was the Best Theater experience Ever for me!

• Like 1

Yeah. Hooting/clapping/shouting during action scenes makes it more awesome. That helicopter scene or WW entrance in BvS was 10x more awesome because of the crowd. At least clapping should be there. A silent crowd just kills the fun.

I saw Star Wars with sh*t crowd. No reactions when Han Solo appeared first, many such moments felt so empty.

So I decided to watch movies on first weekend. Most awesome crowd is on that day.

Yeah. Hooting/clapping/shouting during action scenes makes it more awesome. That helicopter scene or WW entrance in BvS was 10x more awesome because of the crowd. At least clapping should be there. A silent crowd just kills the fun.

I saw Star Wars with sh*t crowd. No reactions when Han Solo appeared first, many such moments felt so empty.

So I decided to watch movies on first weekend. Most awesome crowd is on that day.

There is a difference between constant hooting and chatting and hooting on scenes. Action movies are 10x more fun with Cheering crowd. I prefer silent crowd myself but only for non-action movies.

I was like you who always wanted a silent crowd but then I saw Avengers with the best crowd ever and it was the Best Theater experience Ever for me!

Yup, there are some movies where you need a crowd that hoots and hollers.

For instance, in BvS the BatsVSupes fight got a good pop, especially when Batman blocks Supes punch leading to one guy yelling ' It's time to kick a*s'. Also Wondy showing up. But the biggest pop was for Batman destroying the thugs. BC/MC/ffffffffffkkkkkkkk heard all around.

In Star Wars when Han showed up, kylo ren being boss at the start and the fight towards the end.

Deadpool was a laughriot, everyone lost their sh*t.

Civil War was especially fun cause there was row of girls sitting right above me. So all the male heroes were met with hoots. There was groups of people who sided with either Caps or Iron Man. But everyone got a little sad during the last fight and the revelation that breaks the camel's back.

But the biggest pop I've ever heard, in all my years of movie going was when Hulk punches the Leviathan. Everyone lost their collective sh*t, a friend who I took to watch the movie went uCmWWak.gif and she has been a fan of Superhero movies ever since.