Sony E3 2016 Press Conference News and Discussion

I am done wiping my Jizz. Holy sh*t, Sony f**king killed it! 5+ years of watching every E3 conference and this might be the best one I have seen.

From a circus to a god damn orchestral opening!

Great content for the future,loved the conference except the VR part.

So how many are this releasing this year,2017 and 18?

Megaton still remains the scorpio for me

7/10 since most will release in the coming years.

:rofl:

Even COD looked awesome. One of the best conf. of all time. It topped last year's conference for me. GOW4's reveal was fantastic. MS is crying in a corner.

I didn't quite like GOW tbh :fear: Playing without the chained blades (blades of chaos iirc) doesn't look much fun(no awesome combos with that single handed axe).

Kojima's entry was legendary. Gaf probably went down LOL. Spiderman game looked awesome. Days gone looked brilliant. Horizon mad my jizz my undy. I'm in heaven.

Im back.

I didn't quite like GOW tbh :fear: Playing without the chained blades (blades of chaos iirc) doesn't look much fun(no awesome combos with that single handed axe).

Do you really think we will play the whole game with a single axe? Also, did you see that Kratos could call back the axe in such an awesome way!

Gaf didn't crash this year , so last year was still better :P

High points for me this year was Death Stranding,RE7,Spiderman,Horizon.

GOW4 was a bit mixed , it looks awesome. But it gameplay seems more slow and RPGesque outside of the finishers rather than OG GOW. Maybe its just the weapon and lack of skills at early level.

COD was surprisingly good and Crash deserved more.

Yea even I dont know why it felt weird. I was hyped at the start during the reveal then it just felt weird.

Do you really think we will play the whole game with a single axe? Also, did you see that Kratos could call back the axe in such an awesome way!

Yeah obviously not. But still. Chaining combos felt really satisfying. Anyway it's too early to conclude anything. Lets wait for more reveals.

Patience bro.. am sure there are more weapons.. and about the changes.. heres a nice read about the changes done to the game...

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/06/13/first-look-santa-monica-studios-new-god-of-war-on-ps4/

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Archived