Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

Machete Kills Official Red Band Trailer (2013)

Great Expectations Official Trailer #1 (2013)

Machate :panic: this gon' be epic !!

Great Expectations. Love Dickens :D the stories are always so tragic :(

HBC is near perfect for a bitchy Havisham :thumbsup:

New poster: Thor: The Dark World

bAZbChG.jpg

EDIT: One more. Sif.

venr6N1.jpg

___

First look at Benedict Cumberbatch on "The Imitation Game" set

5lT46I6.jpg

http://imgur.com/a/BqwPY

___

First look at Brad Pitt, Shia LeBeouf, Logan Lerman, Jon Bernthal, & Michael Pena in WW11 film FURY.

A crew of Americans in Nazi Germany toward the end of World War II embark on a brave mission.

14 November 2014 (USA)

34BLPXf.jpg

___

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon

Michael Bay is planning on developing Ubisoft's "Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon" as a feature film. The game series, which launched in 2001 and took place in the then-future of 2008, follows a US Army Special Forces team called Ghosts.
Edited by Heaven Angel

So, finally got to watch Lucia (kannada movie) at PVR, although it was pretty much hyped up , movie did not disappoint. I could guess the plot twist in the song (nee mayeyolago, maaye ninnolago).... when the guys from both the dream / real worlds are shown to circle around I think it was kind of direct give away.... but inspite of it, I would still rate the movie very high ....

I'm a huge fan of mindphuck movies like fight club, memento etc, and IMO this belongs to the exact same genre. I think watching this movie for the second time would be a different experience , just like the before mentioned movies !

Edited by Ne0

I'm a huge fan of mindphuck movies like fight club, memento etc, and IMO this belongs to the exact same genre. I think watching this movie for the second time would be a different experience , just like the before mentioned movies !

Same thoughts dude..Even i gotto know the end during that song...

Watching 2nd time will definitely be a different experience...

Edited by silentassassin

Bro, do you even David Lynch ?

His movies are :loco: mostly in the good ways. Ones you mentioned are AAA as well, but no mindf**k is complete without Mr. Lynch and his brand of weird.