Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

if the trailer is not the entire movie ala DC Comics, should be fun. GOTG2 was mediocre at best. That said will watch it just cos of thor and Hulk, plus loki is added bonus.

1 hour ago, Playstationdude said:

Yeah I really enjoyed Thor too. In fact more than I enjoyed Iron man. Dark world was terrible though.

Dark World was the 2nd Thor Movie right? I'm not a biggest Thor or Marvel buff; but I quite enjoyed Dark World. Great movie to watch to the pass time and it was really funny.

So....Spider-Man Homecoming...was GOODipjv2pW.png

We enjoyed it right from the start. The humour was on point. Every line made us chuckle and nothing was forced. The casting was good, a bunch of familiar faces (hey, Glover and Starr from Community), no pacing or dragging much, the story was fine. The sidekick Ned was fun and rest of the characters did well too. Didn't really get Michelle's point but at least her lines were right. Anyways, but the best part was Holland. Boy, he was amazing. 

Usually not a big fan of Iron Man and how he hogs the spotlight but felt like Spider-Man needed that push to make the movie better. Everything turned out very well. 

A very entertaining movie overall. Enjoyed it way more than Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 & Wonder Woman. Light and refreshing to watch. Might even watch it again. JW0mN3p.png

• Like 1