VGAs and Sony Show Live

The best performance for Human Male = Neil Patrick Harris for Amazing Spider-man? WTF? Are you kidding me?

Sam Worthington deserved that award. He nailed the character of Alex Mason in Black Ops.

Wow wtf black ops had sam worthington i didnt even know. After wiking it i found out they have an all star cast. This prob cost em a pretty penny - do they think that people buy COD games for its single player or what :lol:. Prob 90% of the people never even play single player let alone know who voice acted in it,

Wow wtf black ops had sam worthington i didnt even know. After wiking it i found out they have an all star cast. This prob cost em a pretty penny - do they think that people buy COD games for its single player or what :lol:. Prob 90% of the people never even play single player let alone know who voice acted in it,

A sh*t load of people play the SP campaign, part of what made the Modern Warfare games a stellar hit was it's SP campaign. 90% is a ridiculous over-estimation, not to mention a flawed one.

VGA has close parallels with a local awards show that happend in bengal recently.

The award for the best actor went to the only celebrites they could pay to attend them......

In this case the best actor and actress went to Abhishek and Ais(wh)arya

NPH won the award because of only one thing 'He was there'

A sh*t load of people play the SP campaign, part of what made the Modern Warfare games a stellar hit was it's SP campaign. 90% is a ridiculous over-estimation, not to mention a flawed one.

90% is an estimation hence i put the word 'probably' but its hardly ridiculous. I made that based on the fact that out of 20+ people of my xbox live friends list noone ever played the single player on COD. I never said people dont play single player i said that people dont buy COD for its single player - they buy it for its MP - read my post. Also if you think what made modern warfare a hit was its single player - well you are wrong.

The best performance for Human Male = Neil Patrick Harris for Amazing Spider-man? WTF? Are you kidding me?

Sam Worthington deserved that award. He nailed the character of Alex Mason in Black Ops.

Sam worthington :doh: i mean really.. ? black ops was an amazing game with awesome campaign, no doubt but the main guy had no personality.. he was just another dudebro no. 45 with an ability to pull trigger and affinity with kicking a*s. It was Rezonav's show all the way in Black ops, if anything you are better off arguing Gary Oldman for playing the russian from that game. I fail to see how worthington in any way deserves to be even nominated.. let alone win.

While I havent played the spiderman's game yet Nph is a good choice, have heard his previous VOs and going by them (specially spiderman tv series of 03) he is awesome.

2011 is the year of the 3

Killzone 3

Resistance 3

Gears of War 3

MotorStorm 3

Uncharted 3

Mass Effect 3

PlayStation 3

2011 Year of the PS3 confirmed. It just fits :)

So when I said i want a certain game with a 3 it was a gross understatement

Sam worthington :doh: i mean really.. ? black ops was an amazing game with awesome campaign, no doubt but the main guy had no personality.. he was just another dudebro no. 45 with an ability to pull trigger and affinity with kicking a*s. It was Rezonav's show all the way in Black ops, if anything you are better off arguing Gary Oldman for playing the russian from that game. I fail to see how worthington in any way deserves to be even nominated.. let alone win.

While I havent played the spiderman's game yet Nph is a good choice, have heard his previous VOs and going by them (specially spiderman tv series of 03) he is awesome.

Shite awards , Was anyone form Heavy Rain even nominated for best voice?

Gears of War VGAs Reveal Delayed

Microsoft postpones announcement until 2011.

Tonight's Gears of War announcement at the Video Game Award show has been postponed.

The exact reason behind the delay was not provided. Xbox Live's Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb said fans can look forward to hearing what this news is in 2011.

"I have just learned of a decision to postpone our planned Gears of War news from Epic Games for the Spike Video Game Awards this weekend," Hryb wrote on his blog this morning.

"I wanted to share this with you and let you know that while these are never easy decisions, we can tell you that what we have to share for the franchise in 2011 will definitely be worth the wait and we look forward to working with our partner at Spike on sharing this world premier news when it is ready."

The announcement is rumored to be a Kinect Gears of War title.

:wallbash::ranting:

Archived