The Giveaway Thread

mittu

5 hours ago, Walker said:

I'd be interested if its available :)

Bhai whatsapp karde i have on code avialable.

also final price is 2249/- this is just marketing gimmick (Official price is 2499 i think??

The link send you the a page where the price is 3999/- so after this discount it becomes 2249/- all in all still 200 rs savings XD

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, El Tigre Chino said:

CRED Coupons are all scams. Told me I won a free audible book, link took me to the 1 month trial page of Audible which you anyway get if you're not subscribed. :mellow:

CRED has gone bad.. It was very good when it launched.. Currently have 10L+ points and its just a waste. I just use it because of convenience. 

I got this coupon when I paid for some bill so thought of sharing as I already hv one. There is no discount on Firestick as of now in Amazon so 1750 off (if it works) is pretty good.. 

19 minutes ago, rushab oswal said:

also final price is 2249/- this is just marketing gimmick (Official price is 2499 i think??

The link send you the a page where the price is 3999/- so after this discount it becomes 2249/- all in all still 200 rs savings XD

damn.. no wonder.. looked too good to be true.. 

4 minutes ago, getbiks said:

CRED has gone bad.. It was very good when it launched.. Currently have 10L+ points and its just a waste. I just use it because of convenience. 

Same. If there's a better & more basic app that just reminds me pay when & how much then I'll jump ship. The point hold no real value any more sadly 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, El Tigre Chino said:

Same. If there's a better & more basic app that just reminds me pay when & how much then I'll jump ship. The point hold no real value any more sadly 

they even removed the cashback jazz. I used to regularly get around 50-100 bucks monthly after paying off all my cards. Now they have that annoying jackpot sh*t

9 hours ago, rushab oswal said:

8 hours ago, getbiks said:

damn.. no wonder.. looked too good to be true.. 

haha nvm then I'd be interested if it was actually el cheapo. No actual need right now :lol:

Also cred has been absolute garbage. Just use it as a reminder now and pay via my bank app anyway :D

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Walker said:

haha nvm then I'd be interested if it was actually el cheapo. No actual need right now :lol:

Also cred has been absolute garbage. Just use it as a reminder now and pay via my bank app anyway :D

I just pay via cred because of the the meagre cashback it gives for paying bills above 10/50k/100k and then I divide my bill to earn Amazon Cashback too.

I don't think there is a better option.

On 5/16/2022 at 7:35 AM, Assassins Creed said:

Giving this away, Sold it to @MegaMavlast month but he is unable to use it. He will do the shipping. Let me know who needs it.. you must have a samsung 3D TV as mentioned on this thread to make use of it..

a4uYYsI.jpg

UPDATE - Given Away elsewhere -_-

glasses given away. a big shoutout to @Assassins Creed for making this possible!

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, joy.das.jd said:

Expected Price (Rs)                         0
Shipping from                                  Noida
Item Condition                                1 out of 5
Shipping Charges                           Excluded - at actuals
Remaining Warranty Period           None
Invoice Available?                           No
Reason for Sale                              Not required anymore

Hello everyone,

I have 2 DS3 controllers for giveaway. One of them is original SONY controller and other is a knockoff one.
They are NOT IN WORKING condition. They can be salvaged for spare parts or maybe you can repair them or maybe used them in some DIY projects.
Battery is still chargeable in original controller but analog sticks have become kind of hard. Battery is dead and might need a replacement for OEM one.

https://imgur.com/a/1vEmCUe

On behalf of @joy.das.jd

• Thanks 2

• 1 year later...

giving away a copy of RNC for PS4, just pay for shipping or if that's not possible than we'll go halfsies

To participate you just have to answer the question?

Billo Bagge Billeyan Da Ki Karengi,

Bagge- Bagge Billeyan Da Ki Karengi?

Best answer wins the game

Spoiler

not compulsory but have been going through some tough sh*t for quite some time, some positive vibes will be really appreciated :fear: 

• Like 3