Jump to content

The Giveaway Thread


mittu

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

 

I doubt this will have much demand as most of them use smart TVs these days.. 

 

Take it if you want it.. DM your address.. 

Mine’s dumb. Check DM.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 months later...

Giving this away, Sold it to @MegaMavlast month but he is unable to use it. He will do the shipping. Let me know who needs it.. you must have a samsung 3D TV as mentioned on this thread to make use of it..

 

a4uYYsI.jpg

 

 

 

UPDATE - Given Away elsewhere -_-

Edited by Assassins Creed
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/4/2022 at 9:23 PM, Assassins Creed said:

 

I doubt this will have much demand as most of them use smart TVs these days.. 

 

Take it if you want it.. DM your address.. 

I would like to hv it if it is still available. Mostly because of personal development reason. :D

Opps: Sorry just saw that it is Jan post :blink: 

Edited by getbiks
Oops
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, getbiks said:

If anyone is interested let me know.. It is valid till 30th May 2022

 

Pnru3kB.jpg

I'd be interested if its available :)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Walker said:

I'd be interested if its available :)

 

Bhai whatsapp karde i have on code avialable.

also final price is 2249/- this is just marketing gimmick (Official price is 2499 i think??

The link send you the a page where the price is 3999/- so after this discount it becomes 2249/- all in all still 200 rs savings XD

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, El Tigre Chino said:

CRED Coupons are all scams. Told me I won a free audible book, link took me to the 1 month trial page of Audible which you anyway get if you're not subscribed. :mellow:

 

CRED has gone bad.. It was very good when it launched.. Currently have 10L+ points and its just a waste. I just use it because of convenience. 

I got this coupon when I paid for some bill so thought of sharing as I already hv one. There is no discount on Firestick as of now in Amazon so 1750 off (if it works) is pretty good.. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, rushab oswal said:

Bhai whatsapp karde i have on code avialable.

also final price is 2249/- this is just marketing gimmick (Official price is 2499 i think??

The link send you the a page where the price is 3999/- so after this discount it becomes 2249/- all in all still 200 rs savings XD

 damn.. no wonder.. looked too good to be true.. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, getbiks said:

 

CRED has gone bad.. It was very good when it launched.. Currently have 10L+ points and its just a waste. I just use it because of convenience. 

Same. If there's a better & more basic app that just reminds me pay when & how much then I'll jump ship. The point hold no real value any more sadly 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, El Tigre Chino said:

Same. If there's a better & more basic app that just reminds me pay when & how much then I'll jump ship. The point hold no real value any more sadly 

 
they even removed the cashback jazz. I used to regularly get around 50-100 bucks monthly after paying off all my cards. Now they have that annoying jackpot sh*t

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, rushab oswal said:

Bhai whatsapp karde i have on code avialable.

also final price is 2249/- this is just marketing gimmick (Official price is 2499 i think??

The link send you the a page where the price is 3999/- so after this discount it becomes 2249/- all in all still 200 rs savings XD

 

8 hours ago, getbiks said:

 damn.. no wonder.. looked too good to be true.. 

haha nvm then I'd be interested if it was actually el cheapo. No actual need right now :lol:

Also cred has been absolute garbage. Just use it as a reminder now and pay via my bank app anyway :D

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Walker said:

 

haha nvm then I'd be interested if it was actually el cheapo. No actual need right now :lol:

Also cred has been absolute garbage. Just use it as a reminder now and pay via my bank app anyway :D

 

I just pay via cred because of the the meagre cashback it gives for paying bills above 10/50k/100k and then I divide my bill to earn Amazon Cashback too.

I don't think there is a better option.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/16/2022 at 7:35 AM, Assassins Creed said:

Giving this away, Sold it to @MegaMavlast month but he is unable to use it. He will do the shipping. Let me know who needs it.. you must have a samsung 3D TV as mentioned on this thread to make use of it..

 

a4uYYsI.jpg

 

 

 

UPDATE - Given Away elsewhere -_-

 

glasses given away. a big shoutout to @Assassins Creed for making this possible!

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, joy.das.jd said:

Expected Price (Rs)                         0
Shipping from                                  Noida
Item Condition                                1 out of 5
Shipping Charges                           Excluded - at actuals
Remaining Warranty Period           None
Invoice Available?                           No
Reason for Sale                              Not required anymore


Hello everyone,

I have 2 DS3 controllers for giveaway. One of them is original SONY controller and other is a knockoff one.
They are NOT IN WORKING condition. They can be salvaged for spare parts or maybe you can repair them or maybe used them in some DIY projects.
Battery is still chargeable in original controller but analog sticks have become kind of hard. Battery is dead and might need a replacement for OEM one.

 

https://imgur.com/a/1vEmCUe

 

On behalf of @joy.das.jd

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...