KnackChap

Out of the nominations, it has the worst story. 

• Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
  • Horizon Zero Dawn
  • Night in the Woods
  • What Remains of Edith Finch
  • Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus  

D.I.C.E awards at its best like always. ldWXYsP.gif 

23 minutes ago, kold_war said:

Is frozen wilds a standalone? Or  is it a dlc that requires the base game's disc? I have a UK disc....I don't want to buy the dlc from UK psn ....so I'm asking :P

You need base game. 

• 3 months later...

Spent few hours with the game. It looks amazing, world has a unique setting and the robot dinosaurs are well designed. But somehow, the game is not clicking for me. Something feels off...not sure what it is...dialogue delivery...may be...dint like Aloy much too.

24 minutes ago, krados said:

Spent few hours with the game. It looks amazing, world has a unique setting and the robot dinosaurs are well designed. But somehow, the game is not clicking for me. Something feels off...not sure what it is...dialogue delivery...may be...dint like Aloy much too.

Other than the presentation, the game is just another average open world game. Aloy and pretty much every character is bland and dialogues are cringefest. The exploration is non-rewarding along with garbage tier RPG elements. Plus, most of the sides quests are nothing but go to X location or scan and walk the highlighted path or kill some machine. The characters had no attachment to anything. Just generic filler content to extend the game. 

It's just an average game that is overhyped because it's PS exclusive. Nothing special about it.