Sign in to follow this  
Big Boss

Death Stranding

3 hours ago, Snake said:

BTW you can see you play time after each delivery

Yes but i skip them mostly. Want to jump to my next delivery asap. 

Sometimes i feel Kojima done some of the annoying things purposely like when you recycle something you get a very loud noise with 'thank you for your support' sign.

Some rocks are purposely kept in the middle of a freaking road to annoy the sh*t outta you.

You get a random mini earthquakes when you're peacefully walking the road. 

Some containers placements are ridiculous, 2 near the point while other 4 on the other side of the mountain/river where you have to walk more 30 km to get them. 

Some areas are cannot be traversed on vehicles but force you to carry 10 freaking ton of parcels on your back. 

Bandwidths. 

Edited by Heaven Angel

On 1/24/2020 at 10:53 AM, KnackChap said:

Use the sticky gun. I never used it once during my play through but goddamn it's awesome for picking up that far flung cargo

Yes if the cargo is within 30m range. Some cargo placed way beyond where you have to travel 15 min more to get.

May contain Gameplay related Spoilers :

I need to know something related to gameplay. I am on chapter 3

When you enter Mule camp to stealth them. Do they attack you on detecting Smoke grenades , metal cargo orange box, resin/ceramic cargo orange boxes. I ask because they have plenty of metals to loot. So if suppose i take down few mules on edge of their camp boundries and steal metals then and there and try to run away from the boundry its all safe and good but suppose if the other mules ping me before i make an exist ,do they detect me on basis of stolen metal cargos from their camp?

I know by now that they dont attack if i am carrying a bola gun

13 minutes ago, realsoccerdude111 said:

When you enter Mule camp to stealth them. Do they attack you on detecting Smoke grenades , metal cargo orange box, resin/ceramic cargo orange boxes. I ask because they have plenty of metals to loot. So if suppose i take down few mules on edge of their camp boundries and steal metals then and there and try to run away from the boundry its all safe and good but suppose if the other mules ping me before i make an exist ,do they detect me on basis of stolen metal cargos from their camp?

MULEs camps also have detectors just like our bases so as your enter the area be sure you will get scanned. In the beginning of the game they don't scan you, when you get further in game they will detect you based on your cargo and afterwards they'll start detecting you instead of your cargo.

You can freely use your scanner within their parameters without any problems but be aware that they will scan back.

They will attack you as soon as you are detected by them whether you have any weapons/bombs equipped or not.

2 hours ago, realsoccerdude111 said:

Not sure if you know can dodge mule scanner if you hit jump button on the correct time.

https://reddit.app.link/mdXfmJUfB3

3 hours ago, realsoccerdude111 said:

Any materials/delivery you carry is a target on your. 90% of the times there will be a postbox built by another player. Dump everything in there, except your bola gun, non lethal rifle and some nades if you need them. Then just storm them and loot the camp to your hearts content.

PS: Do not try this is the other type of enemies which you will meet later on.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Snake said:

Any materials/delivery you carry is a target on your. 90% of the times there will be a postbox built by another player. Dump everything in there, except your bola gun, non lethal rifle and some nades if you need them. Then just storm them and loot the camp to your hearts content.

PS: Do not try this is the other type of enemies which you will meet later on.

Yeh.I Figured the first part but what i am also asking is that suppose out of 10 mules in the camp, i take down 4 mules and loot there cargoes and try to escape the camp zone but so before i make an escape from mules camp can i be pinged and detected by the other 6 mules (as i would be carrying 4 cargoes from the 4 mules that i knocked out) and still be chased by the other 6 mules? (As they send a ping at certain intervals)[ If this is a possibility then That would ruin my stealth run and i would have to take down all the mules before looting their cargoes]

Also Q2) suppose i load my cargo on a bike and let it be outside mule zone only to get back to it after looting the camp till how far do the mules search for cargo? Only till their yellow beam boundries are concerned? Or move out bit further ahead too?

9 hours ago, GameAnalyzer said:

Not sure if you know can dodge mule scanner if you hit jump button on the correct time.

https://reddit.app.link/mdXfmJUfB3

You have an ability to hide from MULEs too with your scanner. Quite effective i say.

16 hours ago, realsoccerdude111 said:

Yeh.I Figured the first part but what i am also asking is that suppose out of 10 mules in the camp, i take down 4 mules and loot there cargoes and try to escape the camp zone but so before i make an escape from mules camp can i be pinged and detected by the other 6 mules (as i would be carrying 4 cargoes from the 4 mules that i knocked out) and still be chased by the other 6 mules? (As they send a ping at certain intervals)[ If this is a possibility then That would ruin my stealth run and i would have to take down all the mules before looting their cargoes]

Also Q2) suppose i load my cargo on a bike and let it be outside mule zone only to get back to it after looting the camp till how far do the mules search for cargo? Only till their yellow beam boundries are concerned? Or move out bit further ahead too?

Yes, you can still be pinged,chased and captured by the other mules if you enter their territory.

Ans 2. They will only chase you within their boundary, marked in yellow on the map

Game's been lying at my desk for sometime and finally managed to start it last Sunday. I have mixed feelings about it and I think I am at the end of chapter 2. Is there a way to retrieve the trike if it runs out of fuel somewhere? also tried to take the trike to the Port city and it did not go well :(

4 hours ago, b!T said:

Game's been lying at my desk for sometime and finally managed to start it last Sunday. I have mixed feelings about it and I think I am at the end of chapter 2. Is there a way to retrieve the trike if it runs out of fuel somewhere? also tried to take the trike to the Port city and it did not go well :(

Don't worry about vehicles unless you're going to travel long distance. You'll get plenty of other player's trikes around and fabricating them at knot centers is cheap.