E3 2018 - General Discussion and News

23 hours ago, HEMAN said:

So there is rumour that there is going to be Mgs snake eater remake trailer at e3. This was leaked by the Sony Press conference release. I really hope this pans out. Snake eater is favorite MGS. 

Dont...just dont.

7 hours ago, HEMAN said:

So rumours are there is going to be a Superman game developed by Rocksteady during the MS conference shown running on Xbox X

Will be better than Supes 64

Techland:

• Dying Light has 4.5 million unique users
  • Right now we want to concentrate on Dying Light. We wanted to be fair with the fans so we wanted to send a clear message, especially as a lot of the people were expecting new things coming from Hellraid at E3 and Gamescom. We decided to take the pressure away.
  • Once we deliver everything we want [for Dying Light], probably by the - I don't know - end of the third quarter this year, we will then maybe start to send some new [Hellraid] materials or informations or thinking about what's the release date, something like that. There is nothing concrete about this timing.
  • Hellraid isn't cancelled
  • Call of Juarez: The Cartel was a mistake. We co-own the IP with Ubisoft, so we are joined together.
  • We have to decide together when will be the best time to maybe produce another version of Gunslinger. 
  • Besides Hellraid and Dying Light there are other projects, "big projects", in the works at Techland. And there are "a couple" of mobile games, too.

Hopefully something good from Techland at E3. 

I mean, I would rather have Dying Light 2. 

But if it is to be another expansion then I would rather have more of what made the original great rather than the DLC. 

Archived