Ask The Experts

Chaztin

Aww hell. Idk if its because they are sasta cheeni replacements or in general cuz Bose website does not have them anymore. These are the only option. 

All I can do now is take them to Nehru Place and see if a shop can replace the earpads. Will have to do it now. In case its possible and I'm f**ked, I'll buy the QC35 myself during Amazon's Diwali sale.

But will try to get them replaced at a shop first.

Just now, Chirag2001 said:

Aww hell. Idk if its because they are sasta cheeni replacements or in general cuz Bose website does not have them anymore. These are the only option. 

All I can do now is take them to Nehru Place and see if a shop can replace the earpads. Will have to do it now. In case its possible and I'm f**ked, I'll buy the QC35 myself during Amazon's Diwali sale.

But will try to get them replaced at a shop first.

Saket has Bose after sales centre. If you are going out, best is just get it replaced via them. I think the cost was 2500 or 3000 bucks. 

Bose Service Center, New Delhi

Unit No.107 &108, DLF South Court,

Saket District Centre, New Delhi - 110017

Phone: 011-47168600

Timings: 09:00 am-06:00 pm Mon-Fri, 11:00 am-04:00 pm Sat

12 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Saket has Bose after sales centre. If you are going out, best is just get it replaced via them. I think the cost was 2500 or 3000 bucks. 

Bose Service Center, New Delhi

Unit No.107 &108, DLF South Court,

Saket District Centre, New Delhi - 110017

Phone: 011-47168600

Timings: 09:00 am-06:00 pm Mon-Fri, 11:00 am-04:00 pm Sat

It's in the DLF mall, next to Citywalk.

On 10/13/2020 at 11:52 PM, dylanjosh said:

Wow and here I've never even heard of this brand General for AC's :s 

Have always stuck by LG. Been pretty good. I'm no expert tho. 

what ? really

general n carriers ones were 1st make ac still working this day

lg is for dowry/gift n need proper cleanning after 3 months if u dont care bout el-bill

Bought a 1080p 24 inch monitor from Benq based on the recommendations here a couple months back.

Treated me quite well, and I'm giving it to my dad since he likes the laptop-monitor setup that I have going on here.

Will get an upgrade for myself. I spent 10K on the 24 inch monitor, so willing to spend a bit more now. I think 27 inches should be good.

I see a similar option from Benq, but other brands also have options.

Will be using it with my laptop for regular work, and occasionally with PS4. My TV is functional again so thats not a worry this time around. 

So please recommend monitors at 15K. Looking to buy during Amazon diwali sale. Willing to stretch budget only if its a stellar deal. 

1 hour ago, Chirag2001 said:

Bought a 1080p 24 inch monitor from Benq based on the recommendations here a couple months back.

Treated me quite well, and I'm giving it to my dad since he likes the laptop-monitor setup that I have going on here.

Will get an upgrade for myself. I spent 10K on the 24 inch monitor, so willing to spend a bit more now. I think 27 inches should be good.

I see a similar option from Benq, but other brands also have options.

Will be using it with my laptop for regular work, and occasionally with PS4. My TV is functional again so thats not a worry this time around. 

So please recommend monitors at 15K. Looking to buy during Amazon diwali sale. Willing to stretch budget only if its a stellar deal. 

The 27" BenQ one is ok for this.

However you need a 4K display if you're getting PS5 in the future.

On 10/23/2020 at 12:11 AM, DinJo said:

Have purchased chair from chairwale but after inspection at there warehouse as chair can only be judged once you sit on it

Thanks Dinjo, I went down there and checked a few chairs last week. Didn't find the pieces they had in stock very comfortable for my build. Will wait a while and do a bit more research.

16 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

The 27" BenQ one is ok for this.

However you need a 4K display if you're getting PS5 in the future.

I do plan to get PS5, but I have a 4K TV so don't need to get monitor 4K. 

Monitor is for work, and occasional use with PS4 Pro right now in case living room is occupied for whatever reason.

Benq 27 inch should be good, based on my experience with the 24 inch. Or do you think I can go a bit bigger? Next size option is 31.5 inch it seems.

But Benq does not have an option that size. Budget is roughly 15K or so., after whatever card discount is there. Can try to stretch a bit if the extra screen real estate is worth the dough. 

I see this option from Acer, but not only is it the cheap that makes me question the quality, but a lot of reviews have dead pixel issues.

Acer 31.5 inch | Rs. 13,299/-

Edited by Chirag2001

Please suggest a good 4k60 monitor. Primary use - console gaming. Current monitor is not good enough and need a new one before buying ps5. Spending 80k+ on a TV is not feasible for now. Distance from the monitor would be around 2-3 feet max. Budget is around 35k. Can extend a little if needed. Please do suggest if you think any TV would be a better choice than a monitor for 4k60 in sub 50k range.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Please suggest a good 4k60 monitor. Primary use - console gaming. Current monitor is not good enough and need a new one before buying ps5. Spending 80k+ on a TV is not feasible for now. Distance from the monitor would be around 2-3 feet max. Budget is around 35k. Can extend a little if needed. Please do suggest if you think any TV would be a better choice than a monitor for 4k60 in sub 50k range.

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07PGL2WVS/ref=cm_sw_r_wa_apa_i_mA9KFb0QR48Z5
  • Like 1

28 is a great price. This is usually priced 2-3k higher. So it's actually down right now
One of the reviews did say that the hdmi cable cannot do 4k60 on this. You need a display port for that. I am not really sure if that is a valid statement. Need to research a little bit more. Still, looks like a good option. Thanks.

2 minutes ago, DinJo said:

Had to give my wife's realme x2 for repair they asked 5000 for display replacement does anyone knows do they return the damaged display to customer? 

I don't think any company returns the damaged display. 

What will you do with it though ?

5 hours ago, DinJo said:

Btw anyone using the floor mop the manual ones from gala read reviews that it keeps breaking but there are so many fake reviews so can't trust as in lockdown knees are starting to pain :D

Ive been using one for years. no issues.