Immortals Fenyx Rising

Engineer

2 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Sadly this game won't be available on Steam. Ubisoft stopped putting their games on Steam and went to EPIC. 

I did not know that, no point picking this up unless it goes for a major price drop and EGS coupon to go with it

------------------------------

7 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Both DLCs meh so far and in 2nd DLC, you can't even customize your character. Glad I didn't buy Season pass, not worth it. Only base game is worth playing that's it.

Yeah, best to get the season pass in some sale after all 3 DLC's are out.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
On 11/26/2021 at 10:04 PM, Joe Cool said:

I doubt this free for 2-3 days stuff works for us in india, most of us have a max 100Mbps connection, and those you'd find on forum using a 300Mbps connection are rare cases country wise, we'd get to play a few hours max after the game downloads, the way these offers are advertised as if everyone is from US/UK or 1st world countries is laughable.

I'd rather not have a incomplete list of trophies/accomplishments by getting a game for a few hours max.

Edited by NitroNeo

2 hours ago, NitroNeo said:

I doubt this free for 2-3 days stuff works for us in india, most of us have a max 100Mbps connection, and those you'd find on forum using a 300Mbps connection are rare cases country wise, we'd get to play a few hours max after the game downloads, the way these offers are advertised as if everyone is from US/UK or 1st world countries is laughable.

I'd rather not have a incomplete list of trophies/accomplishments by getting a game for a few hours max.

IIRC the download size of this game is ~30GB, which should be done in less than an hour on a 100Mbps connection.

Also, these free weekends are generally meant to be extended demos for people to try out before purchasing the full game. Of course, if someone has buttloads of free time, then they're free to go ahead and finish the full game too.

8 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

IIRC the download size of this game is ~30GB, which should be done in less than an hour on a 100Mbps connection.

Also, these free weekends are generally meant to be extended demos for people to try out before purchasing the full game. Of course, if someone has buttloads of free time, then they're free to go ahead and finish the full game too.

Hathway runs sh*t all over our area and mostly same is the case with any hathway owner on social media. In theory everything should work out but for those 30GB it takes me like 3 hours and sometimes connection drops. Also before you ask no alternatives for hathway in our area, mtnl is there and it's phone lines have been stolen for months now, mtnl charges residents bills but no wire fix :doh:

Anyway i just didn't get all the hype surrounding these 3 day free plays, more than anything it would trigger the OCD of the trophy and achievement hunter into buying the full game to clean that up.

27 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

Anyway i just didn't get all the hype surrounding these 3 day free plays, more than anything it would trigger the OCD of the trophy and achievement hunter into buying the full game to clean that up.

Na I love free days. Gives you a chance to try out the game if you're unsure if you will like it or not.. I bought anno 1800 after trying it out on a free day.  I decided against getting far cry 5 after trying it out on a free day. 

I also think you're massively overestimating the amount of people who might care that much people about trophies and achievements. 

If that is the case thats good. Still at least give a week to play. I remember when i had a 4Mbps mtnl connection and even on 50 Mbps hathway connection those games never fonished donwloading or in hathway case finished so late that i didn't play them at all.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

That's your personal problem, bro. 
If they give a week, most people will just finish the wholeass game. With a free weekend, some maniacs can play 12 hours a day and finish it but most will only finish 15-20% and be tempted to buy. 
Btw are you playing this on your XSX or PS5? How does it look on CX. I want this game when i get a PS5.

On 11/29/2021 at 12:51 PM, NitroNeo said:

Btw are you playing this on your XSX or PS5? How does it look on CX. I want this game when i get a PS5.

Stop asking him about Ubisoft games lol. 

Only i play almost every Ubisoft games here :fear1:

Edited by WhiteWolf