WhiteWolf

Official Game Pass and XCloud (Xbox Games Streaming) Thread

1 hour ago, Aftrunner said:

Wait how lol?

I just got 3 months for 60 RS. 

Microsoft has been upgrading existing xbox  live subscription duration to GPU for 1$. This is only possible if your account has never joined the GPU. I had xbox live on my acount for 2 years, extended it one more year before using the 1$ promotion to convert everything to GPU.

Edited by Keano

I signed up yesterday to the Game pass thingy so I could try and see how playable Halo is. 

Turns out the Outer worlds is on it. :O

Talk about getting your moneys worth and then some. 

So no more 1$ upgrade once you subscribe to GPU,?
Once you convert to GPU you won't get the 1$ upgrade option ever again . After your GPU membership expires you need to subscribe at full price or look for deals . Or you can subscribe to basic GP or Xbox live gold as per your needs .

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

It probably is coming to game pass but I dont blame them for saying "no plans yet" because sales during the holidays will absolutely plummet if people know its coming to a subscription service. 

Console_TW_Coming-Soon_12.17_1920x1080-1

___

Plus, you can pre-install Gears Tactics today on Windows 10 PC, so it’ll automatically download when the game releases in April! And you can also pre-install Ori and the Will of the Wisps and Bleeding Edge, both releasing with Xbox Game Pass for console and PC on the same dates as their global releases in March. 

4 minutes ago, Aftrunner said:

Gears tactics looks absolutely amazing. Gonna have to extend the gamepass a couple of months. 

Or maybe it will end up on Steam and have Indian pricing. 

It's already up on Steam for 1.3K.