Official GamePass Thread

PS Fan

24 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

I'm looking to get a controller for PC  too. Let me know which one you're going to buy

Just had a quick look on FK/Amazon. Official one costs 6.5k :O Afaik 2-3yrs back you could get one for 3.5 to 4k, or was that the 360 controller :scratchchin:

Installed DS4Windows app, managed to get DS4 working on Forza but for some games it would not work at all.

7 minutes ago, rAgHaV said:

Just had a quick look on FK/Amazon. Official one costs 6.5k :O Afaik 2-3yrs back you could get one for 3.5 to 4k, or was that the 360 controller :scratchchin:

Installed DS4Windows app, managed to get DS4 working on Forza but for some games it would not work at all.

corona tax, normally both DS4 and Xbone go for 3.5k to 4k

• Sad 1

"Tell Me Why" (Life is strange developers) and another one I can't seem to remember. In Tell Me Why it would simply keep saying 'controller detected' but the DS4 won't work at all. Downloaded approx 2tb of games so will try it on all of them tomorrow. Forza is flawless though. 

Edited by rAgHaV

8 minutes ago, rAgHaV said:

"Tell Me Why" (Life is strange developers) and another one I can't seem to remember. In Tell Me Why it would simply keep saying 'controller detected' but the DS4 won't work at all. Downloaded approx 2tb of games so will try it on all of them tomorrow. Forza is flawless though. 

Flawless is the right word. 

19 minutes ago, rAgHaV said:

Hmm, strange. I was able to play Tell Me Why with DS4 controller.

tes.jpg

DS4Windows - default profile

Check log tab for any errors or restart app

1 minute ago, HundredProofSam said:

Both are out of stock though :(

8 hours ago, hsk_colossus said:

What happens to game saves of game pass games after I unsubscribe ? Can I use these saves if I resub later or buy the game ?

That’s the Beauty of Xbox saves, same saves work regardless you got the game from EA Play, Gamepass or owned the game.. I just hate the PS4 saves when it comes to this...

5 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

That’s the Beauty of Xbox saves, same saves work regardless you got the game from EA Play, Gamepass or owned the game.. I just hate the PS4 saves when it comes to this...

That’s cool ... and what about cloud saving ? Do we need xbox gold for it like ps? 

Edited by hsk_colossus

1 minute ago, hsk_colossus said:

That’s cool ... and what about cloud saving ? Do we need xbox gold for it like ps? 

No I don’t think so, saves are always synced with Xbox server No need to be on Gold.. I haven’t seen how being always offline works on Xbox..

From the past games that have been on the game pass, I found big AAA titles like RDR2,DMC5 on the Xbox game pass and not on PC game pass.

So the focus on games for the PC game pass will mostly be first party titles along with indies ? Is it at all possible seeing games like RDR2 on PC game pass also ?

8 minutes ago, WR10 said:

From the past games that have been on the game pass, I found big AAA titles like RDR2,DMC5 on the Xbox game pass and not on PC game pass.

So the focus on games for the PC game pass will mostly be first party titles along with indies ? Is it at all possible seeing games like RDR2 on PC game pass also ?

You are right, not all AAA games come to PC. R* games cannot because of R* Social Club integration issues I guess, not sure though.

Anyway here is a complete Game Pass history and list

• Like 2

• Heaven Angel changed the title to Official GamePass Thread