Movie Discussion Thread Vol. 2

STICK3Rboy

Let me put it this way, I had re-watched 'Jingle all the Way' yesterday afternoon being my Christmas themed tradition and I'd watch that all over again (and find it highly entertaining), than watching this pile of garbage for 2.5 hours. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

The opening CGI with the lasso-web whatever looked both janky and floaty at the same time. 
??

It gets worse.

Just now, Bird Bird Bird said:

So it's in the "it's so bad it's good" category ?

No it's firmly in "so bad why did I waste my time on this" category

• Haha 1

Just now, Bird Bird Bird said:

So it's in the "it's so bad it's good" category ?

I gave up after the bad feedback but yeah this doesn’t seem inspiring. :D

Can someone call and check up on @DinJo 

Bhai ne kya kuch nahi kiya iss movie ke liye :giggle:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Big Boss said:

It gets worse.

No it's firmly in "so bad why did I waste my time on this" category

Ouch. Aaj shaam ka plan revise karna padega. 

After AK vs AK, it’ll tough to find a worthy watch. 

2 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Ankhon Dekhi. 

Bahut Hua Samman. 

Haan these two. But Saturday evenings I like chilled out easy stuff. Usually chick flicks. 
For a change I’m considering the second season of Criminal Justice. Loved the 1st one despite all the bad rap it got. 

4 minutes ago, adity said:

Trial of the Chicago Seven is pretty awesome. 

But depressing, at least real story is. 

1 minute ago, Jigsaw said:

Haan these two. But Saturday evenings I like chilled out easy stuff. Usually chick flicks. 
For a change I’m considering the second season of Criminal Justice. Loved the 1st one despite all the bad rap it got. 

Both are chilled out stuff, specially BHS. 

3 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

But depressing, at least real story is. 

Both are chilled out stuff, specially BHS. 

:thumbsup: thanks bro. 

There’s a movie I recommend if you haven’t caught up already yet. The Vanished. 2020 ka hai. IMDB ratings are all the place but I absolutely loved it. 

4 minutes ago, cyberpunk said:

Watched it in three sittings. What a horrendous and banal movie. CGI, editing, story everything is bad. Feels like DC took inspiration from Krrish 3 and other Rakesh Roshan movies of the 90s. :lol: 

Arre bhai bhai now I’m really feeling worried for DinJo :rofl:

5 minutes ago, cyberpunk said:

Watched it in three sittings. What a horrendous and banal movie. CGI, editing, story everything is bad. Feels like DC took inspiration from Krrish 3 and other Rakesh Roshan movies of the 90s. :lol: 

No wonder everything's released on HBOMax too 

I thought Justice League climax was bad but this one was seriously horrible. Don't wanna ruin it thus spoiler tag 

Spoiler

Seriously they thought talking a villain out to give up his powers was the best possible ending? Seriously who the f**k thought of this script. There are so many better storylines in comics which they could have lifted.

DC always suffer from the villain imbalance. Either the Villain is crapshoot or villain is decent but Hero is OP. This is something Marvel do so well. Their teams are balanced and Villains actually are on par with heroes.

Imagine if the climax of endgame was Ironman talking Thanos out to give up the infinity stones and then they lived happily ever after :rofl:

2 hours ago, cyberpunk said:

That's why Hrithik enjoyed the movie, he even tweeted about it. :lol:

To prevent myself going the :zodka: way, when the whole world was watching Wonder Woman, I saw Pixar's Soul on Disney +, a very good movie IMO and it is suitable for adults and teenagers as much as it is for the kids similar to Inside Out. I really loved the story, music and voice acting. Design elements are kept simple and visuals are superb as usual. It makes you think about your own life and is very heartful and surreal. 

46 minutes ago, ZooZoo said:

I thought Justice League climax was bad but this one was seriously horrible. Don't wanna ruin it thus spoiler tag 

Hide contents

Seriously they thought talking a villain out to give up his powers was the best possible ending? Seriously who the f**k thought of this script. There are so many better storylines in comics which they could have lifted.

DC always suffer from the villain imbalance. Either the Villain is crapshoot or villain is decent but Hero is OP. This is something Marvel do so well. Their teams are balanced and Villains actually are on par with heroes.

Imagine if the climax of endgame was Ironman talking Thanos out to give up the infinity stones and then they lived happily ever after :rofl:

They unnecessarily tried to humanise the villain. Why can't we have a pure evil villain? Also that kid man :rofl: He was just there to tick the diversity checkbox. I chuckled whenever he showed up. And the first mall heist scene and fight makes you feel that this movie was made in 1984 and not set in 1984 :lol:

Spoilers for those who watched WW84 (controversial opinion/trigger warning)

So she wishes back Chris, who comes back in body of a random guy. Basically he possesses him. WW then has sex with him, obviously the body is not of Chris. Basically she f**ks a random guy whose body got possessed by her dead BF due to her wish. How f**ked up is that? Then she smirks and flirts with the guy she violated earlier. That's equivalent to having non consensual sex with a intoxicated guy. Imagine if this was done to some woman by Superman who wished a dead Lois Lane back. Oh the outrage :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1