Movie Discussion Thread Vol. 2

STICK3Rboy

3 hours ago, gecko89 said:

A tad bit presumptuous don't you think? We didn't see batman use batcycle or batpod in BvS or JL, doesn't mean he doesn't have one.

Maybe she doesn't use her flying ability unless absolutely necessary.

She didn’t go topless either. Doesn’t mean she isn’t chapti :ranting:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, gecko89 said:

A tad bit presumptuous don't you think? We didn't see batman use batcycle or batpod in BvS or JL, doesn't mean he doesn't have one.

Maybe she doesn't use her flying ability unless absolutely necessary.

Don't think she can fly like Superman, more like Hulk hopping around like a monkey. I don't think she flew in WW84, it was mostly gliding while using lasso to propel forward. If she could fly she wouldn't need the golden armor for flight.

8 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Don't think she can fly like Superman, more like Hulk hopping around like a monkey. I don't think she flew in WW84, it was mostly gliding while using lasso to propel forward. If she could fly she wouldn't need the golden armor for flight.

In the comics she can fly though.

9 minutes ago, kunjanp said:

Also how did wonder woman remain a secret after she literally talked to the whole world? I mean for sure some part of the population for example Bruce Wayne should remember her voice. 

I didn't like the movie, it had some good bits but not worth the time.

She was shown destroying cameras in first fight to make sure she remains a secret, but then director and writers stopped giving a f**k by the end and forgot that BvS and JL ever existed. The movie is bad on every possible level you can think of, except the music 

WW84 was written by Geoff Johns. Of course it was going to be crappy and disregard everything that was previously setup in the universe. At least with Snyder there would have been some great testosterone pumping action.

EDIT: It is inconsistent with the first WW as well. :lol:

Edited by The Panda

Tbh spy or mole is not an official military rank, so she calling him pilot instead of spy is not out of line.

She also may have learned the additional lasso perks in 70 years after WW1. If she knew how to spin it and make a giant bullet deflecting shield back in WW1, that trench crossing scene would've been a cakewalk.

Saw this movie called 'Nothing to hide' on Netflix.  What appeared to be a simple comedy keeps getting darker, with the stakes getting higher and higher as it progresses and finally ends with a complete brain-twister , I still didn't get it completely, but damn,  what a roller coaster of a movie !!