Movie Discussion Thread Vol. 2

STICK3Rboy

4 hours ago, gecko89 said:

I feel people are blowing things out of proportion. Even in its worst sense I'd say above average, but in no ways 'trash'.

73% Audience score in RT.

That says a lot about RT users :P

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Jigsaw said:

Death to 2020 on NF

Absolutely the most hilarious way to end this year :rofl:

Hugh Grant is soooo old. :cry:I really wanted him to do a Fast & Furious movie before he hangs up his boots. 

Next gen consoles ka bhi reference dena tha, was funny overall 

1 minute ago, Assassins Creed said:

Next gen consoles ka bhi reference dena tha, was funny overall 

Yeah they should’ve spared a few minutes for the scalper fiasco. But overall smashing fun. I went in with super low expectations and only because Hugh Grant was featured. :wub:

On 12/31/2020 at 8:27 PM, Keyofx said:

Manufacturing details are clearly listed at the back of the case

LOL I’ve been a bumbling idiot then, and have been avoiding excel discs too, since I believed them to be inferior. Have never purchased any other Indian Blu ray, and won’t, specifically for the reasons you mentioned. 

Where do you pick up the BDs from usually? 

6 hours ago, Animus said:

LUDO - Enjoyed the movie, especially the chick nurse's story. Overall loved how all the stories connected together eventually.

Good to see that stand up comedians like Sundeep Sharma getting small role in the movie.

This guy 

Hell Yes. This is such a sleeper hit. :rofl:

https://www.explica.co/300-actor-gerard-butler-to-play-kratos-in-the-film-adaptation-of-god-of-war/

https://themotherofallnerds.com/gerard-butler-has-been-chosen-to-play-kratos-in-sonys-god-of-war-movie/

Kratos : Gerald Butler

Atreus : Aidan Gallagher

Baldur : Idris Elba

Freya : Melissa McCarthy

Odin : Fernando Simón

Don't know how i feel about this. First reaction is meh. 

3 hours ago, ayush12ice said:

https://www.explica.co/300-actor-gerard-butler-to-play-kratos-in-the-film-adaptation-of-god-of-war/

https://themotherofallnerds.com/gerard-butler-has-been-chosen-to-play-kratos-in-sonys-god-of-war-movie/

Kratos : Gerald Butler

Atreus : Aidan Gallagher

Baldur : Idris Elba

Freya : Melissa McCarthy

Odin : Fernando Simón

Don't know how i feel about this. First reaction is meh. 

This isn't official, just fan sites picking info from each other. I had tried to find the Hollywood reporter article which everyone is calling their source but couldn't find it. News is probably false. 

Edited by gecko89

Try "Shadow In The Cloud". Surprisingly good movie. I started watching it while having diner and it kept me hooked till the end. Not a single boring scene beyond first 10-15 mins. Though there are some outrageous Rajnikant kinda stunts in the movie but overall, good fun movie to watch. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, gecko89 said:

This isn't official, just fan sites picking info from each other. I had tried to find the Hollywood reporter article which everyone is calling their source but couldn't find it. News is probably false. 

Yeah same! I couldn't find anything on my search as well. LOL. That's why I posted this first in the rumor thread. 

Thanks for confirming. :)

Try "Shadow In The Cloud". Surprisingly good movie. I started watching it while having diner and it kept me hooked till the end. Not a single boring scene beyond first 10-15 mins. Though there are some outrageous Rajnikant kinda stunts in the movie but overall, good fun movie to watch. 
Streaming anywhere or?

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, ZooZoo said:

Same, it was really good. Chloë Grace Moretz :wub: