Jump to content
hope

Coronavirus

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Walker said:

Not sure. I got thrown out of my family group for saying it's a bunch of rubbish. :ko:


Lol our older generation will believe everything they see on these forwarded texts. Jio did more harm than good, I don't think these types of rumors used to spread like wildfire like a decade back. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Walker said:

Not sure. I got thrown out of my family group for saying it's a bunch of rubbish. :ko:


Lol our older generation will believe everything they see on these forwarded texts. Jio did more harm than good, I don't think these types of rumors used to spread like wildfire like a decade back. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, silentassassin said:

 

:rofl: 

You have been preparing for this your whole life then :lol:

 

lol there have been times when I didn't leave my flat for weeks together :lol: Which is why I said earlier that I find it weird that people can't stay in their homes for just one day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

 

lol there have been times when I didn't leave my flat for weeks together :lol: Which is why I said earlier that I find it weird that people can't stay in their homes for just one day.

 

Ha ha.
I'm  a freelancer. My productivity has increased so much this last week or so.
I cant go out and there's nothing else to do. Completing my work lot quicker :lol: 

 

Even m used to stay at home for 3/4 days straight and working :P 
Not feeling much difference..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

 

lol there have been times when I didn't leave my flat for weeks together :lol: Which is why I said earlier that I find it weird that people can't stay in their homes for just one day.

 

You didn't leave your flat for weeks? :O Then I guess is the big questions is, how many games are on your backlog? :P:P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, silentassassin said:

 

Ha ha.
I'm  a freelancer. My productivity has increased so much this last week or so.
I cant go out and there's nothing else to do. Completing my work lot quicker :lol: 

 

Even m used to stay at home for 3/4 days straight and working :P 
Not feeling much difference..

 

Do you do anything specific to boost your productivity? How many hours do you put in a day? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

 

Do you do anything specific to boost your productivity? How many hours do you put in a day? 

 

 

I have been working frm home my whole life. This is nothing strange or new for me. Now that i cant go anywhere out to meet friends or someone, i'm putting in more hours. 
I work around 50 hours a week approx.

 

I just put on my headphones, will play some music or sme tv series and work.
Dont do anything to boost productivity..
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got most of my work done yesterday and finished the remaining before office hours began today. Mailed everything to my reporting officer and spent my work from home time playing video games, browsing Youtube and taking a nice afternoon nap. 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Walker said:

Or maybe we just aren't testing enough and we don't really know how many actual cases there are.

 

8 hours ago, AnK said:

I saw a story somewhere that scientists are analysing if it has got something to do with heat around the equator 

 

some countries like Thailand who are relatively closer to china as compared to say Iceland?!?

are having lesser cases 

 

maybe who knows 

 

i just hope weather is a factor in this flu 

like others 

 

8 hours ago, kmkaks said:

Then we should have reported deaths? 
 

This is a genuine concern but overplayed significantly by Karan Thapar in an interview with a doctor. Thapar makes you feel like 500 million Indians are infected and Modi government has failed.

 

To answer your question

 

cmp28x24wdo41.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, silentassassin said:

 

I have been working frm home my whole life. This is nothing strange or new for me. Now that i cant go anywhere out to meet friends or someone, i'm putting in more hours. 
I work around 50 hours a week approx.

 

I just put on my headphones, will play some music or sme tv series and work.
Dont do anything to boost productivity..
 

Nicee! Although instead of working I have a bad habit of putting work to the side and watching Youtube every 30 minutes or so. 

Althought, putting on my headphones and playing some good music does the trick for me too ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, El Tigre Chino said:

 

 

 

To answer your question

 

cmp28x24wdo41.jpg

 

Since you have put up that graph. Every 2nd tourist in the above countries apart from South Korea and India are chinese nationals. Also lombardy region which is the most affected has a very strong commercial connection to Wuhan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Bhpian Bali said:

 

Since you have put up that graph. Every 2nd tourist in the above countries apart from South Korea and India are chinese nationals. Also lombardy region which is the most affected has a very strong commercial connection to Wuhan.

Not getting into the validity the claim of every 2nd tourist being Chinese, but even if so how is that relevant to not ramping up tests?

 

Even if we were to consider that there aren't as many Chinese nationals travelling to India, are we not considering that India gets a massive number of tourists from the affected countries. Or even more so, that because of India's population density, a single COVID-19 positive person could come in contact with a lot more people in our country than in any of those other countries?

 

We are seeing the average daily cases in India double every couple of days, which exactly what was observed in US & Italy 2-3 weeks back. But people are dancing in the street celebrating stronger immunity and positive vibrations, very few have opened up their eyes to the possibilities of these numbers. I would truly & absolutely want to be wrong about this because if not then we have very dark days ahead of us

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...