The Playstation 5 thread

Just now, rushaboswal said:

Bhai 60k in Voucher? bhai hame bhi scheme bata do :dance:

Reward points at work :P

Have another 1.9L that I can convert to voucher, options are (sadly) only Flipkart & Croma. Going with the lesser of the two evils, in terms of order & delivery efficiency.

2 minutes ago, quixote_1989 said:

Have another 1.9L that I can convert to voucher, options are (sadly) only Flipkart & Croma. Going with the lesser of the two evils, in terms of order & delivery efficiency.

Let's meet up for Coffee. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Angad. said:

Will need to have a ps5 for that since I sold my PS4 :giggle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol okay. I still have my PS4 will add you so that we can play on PS5.

11 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Will try again. i still feel cricket 07 was the best cricket game i played.

Yea.. That was the best cricket game ever. I still have it on my work PC :P . Have updated it with latest IPL update & Graphics. 

9 minutes ago, quixote_1989 said:

Tell me more. How do you earn these reward points via work? 

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Ram Dante said:

All set to board the FOMO train tomorrow..

*Choo Choo* All aboard! 

LOL soo true... I Had no plans of getting ps5 after they cancelled DE, But visiting this thread everyday has pushed me to get the Standard edition :fear:. FOMO got me. 

I am in a tough spot, as not at home currently(but in a different city). And not sure if i will be back in Hyd by the time they ship the product early Feb (i.e. if by chance i grab it online)

I really wanted to get it at reliance digital(due to gift vouchers) but seeing the stock status , no way i foresee it available in Reliance digital stores offline.

Planning to try my luck with Amazon ICICI pay card tomorrow. Assuming zero cancellation fee right?  In case i don't want it?  (again, if i end up grabbing one 2mrw :P) 

Just now, Pacifier said:

I am in a tough spot, as not at home currently(but in a different city). And not sure if i will be back in Hyd by the time they ship the product early Feb (i.e. if by chance i grab it online)

I really wanted to get it at reliance digital(due to gift vouchers) but seeing the stock status , no way i foresee it available in Reliance digital stores offline.

Planning to try my luck with Amazon ICICI pay card tomorrow. Assuming zero cancellation fee right?  In case i don't want it?  (again, if i end up grabbing one 2mrw :P) 

Amazon have never had a cancellation fee on anything so you should be good. Only thing is you have to cancel ideally before it's out for delivery latest. 

Now whether they enforce no cancellation for this one time we never know. But likely they wouldn't have an issue. There's wayy too many buyers for it anyways. 

2 minutes ago, Pacifier said:

Yes, zero cancellation charges. In case you don't want it, see if someone on IVG wants it and then decide.

2 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

Now whether they enforce no cancellation for this one time we never know. But likely they wouldn't have an issue. There's wayy too many buyers for it anyways. 

Yes, on that off case, i can mostly redirect it to someone here rather than going for cancellation.

I can also keep it rather than cancellation, but if i am not there to pick up, then i have to rely on a non-gamer friend to do the unboxing video, testing etc which is too much of a hassle and risky.

Edited by Pacifier

4 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

CV bhejde usko, join his company - that is step 1

Too much effort. Seduction works better on men. Especially the impressionable kind. And almost certainly the ones who get talked into "anything" :giggle:

1 minute ago, Pacifier said:

Yes, on that off case, i can mostly redirect it to someone here rather than going for cancellation.

I can also keep it rather than cancellation, but if i am not there to pick up, then i have to rely on a non-gamer friend to do the unboxing video, testing etc which is too much of a hassle and risky.

I wouldn't trust my grandma to honour the deal. Let alone a friend when it comes to a PS5

• Like 1