The Playstation 5 thread

2 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Started this epic piece of tech. Have no sound when installing disc . But that stand is giving me paranoia. Might buy after market one.

Also DO NOT BUY THIRD PARTY DOCKS THIS ONE KICKS a*s ?????

No one except you has a fetish for docks :lol:

3 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Started this epic piece of tech. Have no sound when installing disc . But that stand is giving me paranoia. Might buy after market one.

Also DO NOT BUY THIRD PARTY DOCKS THIS ONE KICKS a*s ?????

While installing from disc it is loud FO SHO'

2 minutes ago, quixote_1989 said:

What happened to your PS5?

Just now, Jigsaw said:

No one except you has a fetish for docks :lol:

I swear, kahin docks se hi na shaadi karle

1 hour ago, Awesomeash said:

No bro. It's surely not the disc. There's literally so much airflow when I put my hand behind the device. The fan just decides to go bonkers when in the game. If you come out it's all fine. And the sound happens only when loading into a stage in Astrobot. But in Destructions All Stars , it's there all the time and ends up saying device too hot.

Sent from my GM1911 using Tapatalk

Weird tbh. 

Astro is dead quiet. Heck, I played 2-3 hours of MM on Performance RT, and it stayed whisper quiet. 

58 minutes ago, Karooo said:

Dualsense has an inbuilt mic toggle button wtf

Good morning sir. 

43 minutes ago, Awesomeash said:

Ya. That's the plan. For sure they're not gonna give a replacement now with all the demand. And I don't think there's a repair policy in India. Btw, I tried God of War. Dead silent. Will wait for Miles and Demon souls to arrive and update.

MM should be silent, fidelity or PRT. 

22 minutes ago, Awesomeash said:

Haha. Maybe. But goes loud in Astrobot too. In SSD level.
Places where it gets loud emoji116.png
Can u guys try out these places? emoji28.png1291146840cc179ab9e64c6099c82baf.jpgeb9a00e8da0880c98711029c309add2d.jpg

Dead silent throughout the game. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, abhi90 said:

I swear, kahin docks se hi na shaadi karle

He'll be face-sitting with the dock while the rest of us fantasize face-sitting with Lady Dimitrescu :ha:

59 minutes ago, funjabi said:

Yeah its slower and more life like. Also facial animations are amazing. You actually see force on players faces when they go for tackle or hit a shot. Just played a couple of games on next gen.

I am mostly playing ps4 version as all my friends are there and I play pro clubs.

Oh wow, can't wait!

Let me know if you want to play a game! 

1 hour ago, Jigsaw said:

Just checked. Yeah. 1 fan but two different types. Looks like India was chipkaofied the Fan B type

Wow didn't know about this.

I noticed the PS slightly heating but nothing abnormal and haven't noticed fan noise yet afaik, only noticed that the disc spinning voice is loud and is more prominent as the ps5 is silent comparatively

9 minutes ago, Agent 47 said:

Is HyperX Cloud 2 or wireless good?

Cloud 2 has pretty iffy reviews at least on amazon from ps4 users. So maybe the DS4 wasn't able to drive them well. The wireless clouds I haven't seen on amazon for a while. Last I remember they were well north of 20k.

6 minutes ago, Modern_Ubermensch said:

Old hags,  hmmm maybe like the three witch sisters from the witcher idk:wallbash: 

I'm sure you're not a hag bro,  you seem like  a nice person.  Like jigsaw was.. :P

I'm always nice before 7pm.:hug:

I was referring to the uncles who have pathological paranoia of having multiple backups. 

• Like 1