Jump to content

The Playstation 5 thread


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Assassins Creed said:

not having any heating issues due to air flow 


but be careful because whenever I touch the outside, PS5 doesn’t get as hot as XSX which means that heat from inside the ps5 doesn’t reach the body surface but may be trapped inside only 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, 0verlord said:


but be careful because whenever I touch the outside, PS5 doesn’t get as hot as XSX which means that heat from inside the ps5 doesn’t reach the body surface but may be trapped inside only 

 

There is space at the bottom for the hot air to come out that's why it doesn't feel hot .. I keep PS5 inside glass doors and open the doors when using, but I have also seen it gets as heated up as oven and also makes noise like PS4 Pro if I close the doors :fear1: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

 

There is space at the bottom for the hot air to come out that's why it doesn't feel hot .. I keep PS5 inside glass doors and open the doors when using, but I have also seen it gets as heated up as oven and also makes noise like PS4 Pro if I close the doors :fear1: 

I'm trying to think of a way to setup the consoles for when my house is ready. I contemplated this solution - putting it in inside a shutter unit and keeping the shutters when I play, but I don't think its ideal - especially since the form factors can change from gen to gen and I want a very minimal entertainment unit.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, psinide said:

I'm trying to think of a way to setup the consoles for when my house is ready. I contemplated this solution - putting it in inside a shutter unit and keeping the shutters when I play, but I don't think its ideal - especially since the form factors can change from gen to gen and I want a very minimal entertainment unit.

 

Yeah, I suggest to have an open space to place them.. Now I can manage to keep only the Xbox or PS5 outside :fear1:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Sidhaarth said:

Guys , where can I get an empty PS4/PS5 disc case?

 

https://www.amazon.in/Bluray-Case-Disc-Replacement-Cover/dp/B09817DRN7/ref=sr_1_2?crid=88L6UTLQQPR7&dchild=1&keywords=ps4+disk+case+replacement&qid=1629715361&sprefix=ps4+disc+case%2Caps%2C283&sr=8-2

 

Eeh Babu bhaiya sell kar rahe hai on amazon... par ricks ho sakta hai(since there is no review or anything)... :P 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...