Jump to content

The Playstation 5 thread


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

He called you an idiot right? I don't think he went further than this?


There were too many back to back posters 

I don’t know which one was whom but one was full on MC,BC,BSDK & all towards a lot of ppl ,me being in particular.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, PhantomShade said:

 

Also it's just for one month.

And since this is PSN store you can't stack either I guess.

 

 

 

Yep, just ran a search and found out. Pointless to be honest unless you just want to try it out. Seems like there taking the Microsoft route on this one. :P

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, playstationdude said:

He called you an idiot right? I don't think he went further than this?

Much more. His mother, sister and other family members were abused, casteist remarks were made, he was told to perform sexual acts with mods among other things. 

 

You know the funny part, the people who are acting "holier than thou" & taking moral high ground in that other thread were the first ones to like that post instead of reporting it. 

  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Much more. His mother, sister and other family members were abused, casteist remarks were made, he was told to perform sexual acts with mods among other things. 

 

You know the funny part, the people who are acting "holier than thou" & taking moral high ground in that other thread were the first ones to like that post instead of reporting it. 

WTF?! Never saw these, assuming they were taken down immediately.

Stupid question, but was it a temp ban or a permaban? I know he was a long time member and all that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

WTF?! Never saw these, assuming they were taken down immediately.

Stupid question, but was it a temp ban or a permaban? I know he was a long time member and all that.

 

Comingle/Adity is banned for 3 months because of Alt IDs but the one did all these abuse was someone named 'sadakchaap' 

 

3 hours ago, KrIzAliD said:

WOW!! how low can you go.... :doh:

 

So is he perma ban now?

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

You know the funny part, the people who are acting "holier than thou" & taking moral high ground in that other thread were the first ones to like that post instead of reporting it. 


One even insisted the mods not to delete it :rofl:

 

The amount of passion ppl can have for brand loyalty 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, playstationdude said:

He called you an idiot right? I don't think he went further than this?

 

Calling someone just that would be such a waste of alt account.

 

Whoever made that account completely capitalised on 2 minutes he was allowed to post and posted bomb shells.

 

I was one of the lucky few to have logged in just at the moment to read the stuff. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, gecko89 said:

WTF?! Never saw these, assuming they were taken down immediately.

Stupid question, but was it a temp ban or a permaban? I know he was a long time member and all that.

 

Yes, that's what happened

 

avengers-endgame-thanos-snap.jpg

 

only evidence now is some random quotes of these type of posts.

idk about the sadakchaap guy, but there were 1-2 others.

I guess the mods/admin removed even quotes of the sadakchaap person :lol:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

 

Calling someone just that would be such a waste of alt account.

 

Whoever made that account completely capitalised on 2 minutes he was allowed to post and posted bomb shells.

 

I was one of the lucky few to have logged in just at the moment to read the stuff. 

You're joking right ?

Whatever difference of opinions you may have with others personal abuse should not be appreciated .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

You're joking right ?

Whatever difference of opinions you may have with others personal abuse should not be appreciated .

 

I am not appreciative of the posts.

 

Maybe the choice of words make you think so.

 

Those are not appreciative words per se.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

As I said, when I look back at the list of things we need to do, there’s a lot. There’s a lot the community is asking for as well. I want to say in the Japanese way, I’m diligently working on these lists and there will be more coming out in the future.


https://blog.playstation.com/2021/09/24/hideaki-nishino-qa-developing-playstation-system-software-updates/

 

👏👏

Edited by hsk_colossus
Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

As I said, when I look back at the list of things we need to do, there’s a lot. There’s a lot the community is asking for as well. I want to say in the Japanese way, I’m diligently working on these lists and there will be more coming out in the future.


https://blog.playstation.com/2021/09/24/hideaki-nishino-qa-developing-playstation-system-software-updates/

 

👏👏

One of the comments

Quote

We want Jim Ryan permanently gone from PS. Can you put that in the next update, please? I think he’d be better suited as one of those custodians at a movie theater that cleans after people leave. Or fast food.

:roflroll:

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, KnackChap said:

Much more. His mother, sister and other family members were abused, casteist remarks were made, he was told to perform sexual acts with mods among other things. 

 

You know the funny part, the people who are acting "holier than thou" & taking moral high ground in that other thread were the first ones to like that post instead of reporting it. 

 

Imagine being so loyal to a plastic box that you think that it's not only ok to cuss out someone's family, make derogatory - casteist remarks. But also show that you enjoyed it by liking the posts.

 

There's no place on IVG for bullshit like that

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Snake said:

 

Imagine being so loyal to a plastic box that you think that it's not only ok to cuss out someone's family, make derogatory - casteist remarks. But also show that you enjoyed it by liking the posts.

 

There's no place on IVG for bullshit like that

And even after that the said plastic box company gives 2 fooks about you or what you feel/think :roflroll:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Snake said:

 

Imagine being so loyal to a plastic box that you think that it's not only ok to cuss out someone's family, make derogatory - casteist remarks. But also show that you enjoyed it by liking the posts.

 

There's no place on IVG for bullshit like that

 

It's not the plastic box.

It's the netflix-for-games service because of which you buy said box :rofl:

It's not even an irl thing :lol:

 

Like how many dudes get banned here, but this/these dude(s) are the only ones i've seen who make alts just for gaali galoch

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

Like how many dudes get banned here, but this/these dude(s) are the only ones i've seen who make alts just for gaali galoch


Yep I’ve seen 100’s of ppl indulge in console wars in all 3 generations 

But never seen such desperate low life behaviour.

Even Zodak/Waveking/trigger & me were famous for arguing a lot…but we were still respectable gamers & used to play a lot together online.

 

New bread of IVG is really naughty & scum

It’s like dealing with slum dogs 🐕 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...