The Playstation 5 thread

10 minutes ago, Snake said:

Y'all famous now.

IMG-20201112-WA0016.jpg

LOL! Has he been targeted by trolls or what? why is he so pissed off? 

Anyway, I asked because my brother saw one his media industry friend's IG story with the PS5 in their possession a couple of days ago.. Since the post is not visible now and this is second hand information, I didn't want to put it up here and just asked a question. 

Edited by ayush12ice

Not a bad idea at all. 
The Pro will be good for another 6 months, easily. Great for playing all PS4 hits and Cyberpunk.

And if you get the PS5 in summer 2021, games like Miles Morales and Deamon's souls will be cheaper and new games like Ratchet and Clank, GT 7 will be ready to play. 

I have 4 games on my steam backlog that I'm yet to finish. But i do want to get back into console gaming...[emoji28]

19 minutes ago, adity said:

Same. Gaming is better than movies and shows since you don't feel f**king brain dead while gaming. I felt like sh*t when i watching 1 season a day. 

I sold it recently and i agree here. In gaming you'r kind of involved . While watching series  half the time i just feel bored and cut it midway. :( .looks like watching too many in lockdown has adverse effects.

58 minutes ago, adity said:

Same. Gaming is better than movies and shows since you don't feel f**king brain dead while gaming. I felt like sh*t when i watching 1 season a day. 

This, I was planning to sell mine in August, but stopped, just in case, and now I am glad that I can play whenever I want and too have finished 7-8 games since lockdown started, much better than watching movies or series, I still watch them but at this point, they are just background noise for when I am doing my boring office work.

1 hour ago, rushaboswal said:

I think he has reading problems. I said "ITS NOT VERIFIED IF THEY GOT REVIEW UNITS" and "THE MAKO REACTOR DID SAY SONY REACHED OUT" .

Honestly IDC what  naming calling he does , Hurts him not me ?

Yeah its he who comes out as jacka$$ here. Dont know why he got offended.

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Y'all famous now.

IMG-20201112-WA0016.jpg

This is a pretty harsh reaction to a message in a forum, that's not directly aimed at him. 

It's bitter divorce level sad.

I hope he finds love and happiness someday. 

9 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

PlayStation direct??

Yes! Thankfully I didn't go for the bundle on Gamestop. That was such a rip off. 800 bucks. LOL. 

says 1-2 business days shipping. Let's see when they ship it. Highly unlikely that I will get it this week. 

I could have gotten it today using store pick up at Target but didn't want to go to a store. 

1 minute ago, ayush12ice said:

Yes! Thankfully I didn't go for the bundle on Gamestop. That was such a rip off. 800 bucks. LOL. 

says 1-2 business days shipping. Let's see when they ship it. Highly unlikely that I will get it this week. 

I could have gotten it today using store pick up at Target but didn't want to go to a store. 

Congratas brother. Do share your controller feedback ! Waiting for it :)