The Playstation 5 thread

Just now, Soultrader92 said:

That actually makes me feel a lot better. Bas aa jaye. The no movement at all looked kinda sus to me. But if its a pattern with them then I guess I can expect it tomorrow.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk

Unka aisa hi he. Two days gap aur direct kolkata se kolhapur ka update. Bich me kuch nae

Just now, Bird Bird Bird said:

You're lucky, and your local franchise is decent. 

My area folks are sh*t. 

100% true. Litreally behave like low-paid employees. Luckily i used to ship with them everyday so i have managers contact :dance:

Just now, Bird Bird Bird said:

You're lucky, and your local franchise is decent. 

My area folks are sh*t. 

My previous order through Delhivery, the guy called me, waved to me from the road, then disappeared for 2 hours before delivering the parcel. 

Thought maybe it was just a bad apple.

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Lazyboy8134 said:

Please don't use any form of quick or fast chargers! It fried my DS4. Use this video: https://youtu.be/UkNnHGJVqqY

I have extensively used my 1+ 5V, 2A charger and even a Google 5V, 3A / 9V, 2A charger with DS4 and I never faced any issues. 

Might be possible that with some chargers there is some issue and the controller asks for 9V input but that shouldn't be the case.

I am gonna keep using the above two for DS as well.

21 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Nae hua . I got from grey :wallbash::wallbash:

No idea where to find grey stuff in bangalore. Besides there is no warranty on accessories here so doesn't matter. Let me see where i can find one.

4 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

I'd suggest wait. they will launch here soon. Also avaid 3rd party chargers.

3rd party ones aren't great. You'll have to align the usb-c port and also they output at 1A which is less than what DS takes in (1.5A), will charge slow.

6 minutes ago, Agent 47 said:

No idea where to find grey stuff in bangalore. Besides there is no warranty on accessories here so doesn't matter. Let me see where i can find one.

Bro, if you are wary about using dual output chargers, get a charger which outputs at 5V, doesn't matter the amperage. Your PC will probably output at 5V 2A only.

1 minute ago, kunjanp said:

Bro, if you are wary about using dual output chargers, get a charger which outputs at 5V, doesn't matter the amperage. Your PC will probably output at 5V 2A only.

By grey stuff i meant the official charger itself but via grey.. Yeah will figure something out.

Something is really f***ed up with Amazon situation, even ₹100 orders of mine are getting dispatched in few hours and PS5 order is preparing for dispatch since yesterday morning. Daal me kuch kala hai.

Something is really f***ed up with Amazon situation, even ₹100 orders of mine are getting dispatched in few hours and PS5 order is preparing for dispatch since yesterday morning. Daal me kuch kala hai.

Puri ki puri dal hi kaali hai

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

29 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

FK orders to Bangalore from Bhiwandi have reached motherhub. Out for delivery tomorrow. Our watch is almost over. 

Mumbai to Bangalore ~1000KM.

Mumbai to Delhi ~1500KM.

By this logic - my FK order status would be updated in another ~16 hours :P 

FFS - PS5 kya kya karwa rha hai :D 

• Haha 1