The Playstation 5 thread

1 minute ago, Crhysis said:

Yes but when she turns the PS4 on wouldn't it automatically sign into my account first, before she switches to her account, since it is the primary. And if I'm playing on the PS5, it would sign me out and then I would have to switch back?

Lol no, doesn’t work like that. You can decide which ID gets to auto signin first or no auto sign in at all.. Primary is only for the hardware not for sign in preference..

Yes you are thinking too much, relax :D 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, blitzkreiig said:

I ordered an extra DS, hope ab ho jaaye. *beep* you Amazon :ranting:

If anyone needs an extra sealed controller let me know.

Haha seriously bro, such treatment(if it turns out to be true)  was not needed at all ..

It pains to endorse such dhandlebaazi... 

10 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

My status is still preparing for dispatch, should I order a game or is there any chance that it may ship without a game.

No one knows bro,  we are all just fed up I guess and gave in to our fears  

Edited by Modern_Ubermensch

4 minutes ago, blitzkreiig said:

Yeah exactly giving in to fomo, might be unfounded but I thought they might just keep delaying.

Haha let's see what surprises lie ahead

Wo kehte hai na things very rarely go according to our plans 

Anyways good luck and happy next gen to all fellow ivgians. 

Edited by Modern_Ubermensch

1 minute ago, Messy said:

Ps4 platinum headset Ps5 k liye thik rahega?? Koi prkaash daalo bhai.. 15k range Mein best option kya hai ps5 k liye?? 

If you can get Steelseries Arctis 7P get that. There is also Logitech g733 and JBL Quantum 600. I have heard Turtlbeach stealth 600 gen 2 is also good. Again its all on availability

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

JBL quantum 600. Logitech G733. And pulse 3d (Not available here)

5 minutes ago, Agent 47 said:

If you can get Steelseries Arctis 7P get that. There is also Logitech g733 and JBL Quantum 600. I have heard Turtlbeach stealth 600 gen 2 is also good. Again its all on availability

Is Logitech G733 good for 3d sound and all?? Its the only option available currently on Amazon ?

Do you have an issue of your PS5 getting signed out when he signs in since it defaults to the primary account, can you be signed into both simultaneously, did you find a work around?

It used to happen on PS4. Haven't checked that on the PS5. I can check and confirm.

But since my brother needs to login with my account only for a few minutes to start the download - he pings me so that I can save my progress.

It's all about co-ordination [emoji14]