The Xbox Series X|S thread

Just now, WhiteWolf said:

RV gave me his number and he selling SX for 52k

52k is what Sam mentioned even Ninja is selling for in Mumbai. The candy guy ships and takes online payment which is an added benefit. No need to venture out in these cray times. 

1 hour ago, HundredProofSam said:

Contemplating GPU over PS5 :scratchchin:

hehe, i decided to jump to PC bandwagon after almost like 5-6 years (actually 10 years, if you take the last time I built a PC).  Never know when these next gen consoles are gonna launch, dont know how proper next gen games (ex: cyberpunk) would even look on them , too many uncertainties.  Also, the fact that there's not a single exclusive coming on either of them until '22, tilted the balance in PC's favor.  Might get one of the consoles when there are some good exclusives sometime after the next 2 years or so, but until then, for 3P next-gen gaming, I think PC is the way to go !

Edited by Ne0

lol, its true, worst next-gen launch in terms of exclusives  :lol:  Most of the good ones are not expected until '22.  They could've actually pushed this gen for one more year instead of launching consoles without a game lineup like this !

28 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

@HundredProofSam Any idea when the official Seagate expansion cards will be launched in India? The one that came up on Amazon earlier today is an import so double the price. 

Even if you import from Amazon US, fully legally it’s coming to $400 But I guess a 15K is a good pricing for the retail MRP

40 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Even if you import from Amazon US, fully legally it’s coming to $400 But I guess a 15K is a good pricing for the retail MRP

It’s supposed to be $220 na?

With the 28% import duty it should be 22k max officially. 

Just now, Animus said:

And it's finally here. Never though I will begin my next gen journey with XSX but change is what, one should accept.

Xbox Series X for 56k from Emart Games. (Claiming to have international warranty)

Mumbai was quoting 52k but traveling to and fro via ola/uber would have added another 1.5 - 2k + got this one home delivered and payment on delivery.

1.jpg

2.jpg

The premium unboxing feeling :wub:
3.jpg

The baby :wub:
4.jpg

The accesories (Thought type C cable is missing, but checked the internet...they don't ship one)
5.jpg

Game Pass purchased and first game to download is obviously Forza Horizon 4
6.jpg

Device registered, so I assume it is under warranty
7.jpg

Overall the setup was smooth via phone, when the firmware was updating. Loved the seamless experience.

Time to go into gaming slumber:D

AWESOME

Congrats bro. :cheers:

26 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

AWESOME

Congrats bro. :cheers:

Thanks bro :thumbsup:

16 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

@Animus

Did you also open the box the right way?

I opened it ulta and had to YouTube the correct way to put it back together. ?

I was about to open ulta but noticed it at the last moment....so all good!

37 minutes ago, Animus said:

And it's finally here. Never though I will begin my next gen journey with XSX but change is what, one should accept.

Xbox Series X for 56k from Emart Games. (Claiming to have international warranty)

Mumbai was quoting 52k but traveling to and fro via ola/uber would have added another 1.5 - 2k + got this one home delivered and payment on delivery.

1.jpg

2.jpg

The premium unboxing feeling :wub:
3.jpg

The baby :wub:
4.jpg

The accesories (Thought type C cable is missing, but checked the internet...they don't ship one)
5.jpg

Game Pass purchased and first game to download is obviously Forza Horizon 4
6.jpg

Device registered, so I assume it is under warranty
7.jpg

Overall the setup was smooth via phone, when the firmware was updating. Loved the seamless experience.

Time to go into gaming slumber:D

Holy sh*t mine got registered too. It shows same end date.

• Like 1