The Xbox Series X|S thread

On 5/31/2020 at 3:02 PM, KnackChap said:

The imaginary unannounced games being posted here remind me of the Xbone thread were some Guy used to post the same thing. 9 of those 10 cames were never even announced ??

ms seems to be making games like that one birbal story where the pot was raised way above the fire..
tabhi games ban nahi rahe hai lol..

There's a long Todd Howard interview on the ESO youtube channel. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzkL6walwqM&ab_channel=ESO

Some highlights:

- It's going to be a while until we're going to see Starfield. (Ugh, this rules out a trailer at TGAs unless something changes)
- He confirmed that they'd like to show the game when it's almost complete. (That still makes a 2021 reveal and release very likely, IMO).
- He said modding will definitely be part of the game.
- It's definitely a single-player game.
- Largest engine overhaul ever. 5 times the people were working on this overhaul than ever before, and they are very happy with the results. "From rendering to animation to pathing to procedural generation, I don't wanna say everything. It's a significant overhaul, taken us longer than we would have liked. When people will see the results, we hope they'll be as happy as we are."
- "If we made Skyrim on next gen, we would increase the number of NPCs, more people in towns, bigger cities." 
- Fallout 76 started as a side project, and most content was added late into the project. Todd acknowledged that Fallout 76 wasn't received as well as they'd hoped, and said that it let people down and didn't deliver.
- Microsoft's acquisition allows them to make better games and reach more people than ever. "For me next gen is about accessibility. I want to play this game now and then continue from where I was. I'm playing it and I wanna pick that up and have it go with me and have it frictionless. Next 10 years are about making that seamless."
- he played Outer Wilds on Gamepass.
- Both Starfield and ES6 will be on Gamepass.

but what was the point of replying to a 5 months old post?!? [mention=2150]sobbii[/mention] :rofl:

bada tez ho gaya hai tu 

it would be really heart breaking if all Xbots promote ES VI (maybe even other Bethesda games)as an exclusive & it’s revealed to be a day & date release for Playstation :rofl: 

not even timed exclusive BC!! :rofl: 
Wait what lol that was a 5 month old post haha..

Idk how I stumbled upon that..

May be clicked on the older pages from under the threads name [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk