The Xbox Series X|S thread

8 minutes ago, -13- said:

Ah! That's cool. Haven't played in 2 weeks. New update?

What I've noticed is that some games download faster than others. Most likely because they're stored on different servers (among other things). I was actually very curious when I noticed this but didn't have the time to test. Will probably do that soon.

Lol yeah I think it's probably an update in the last 30 days or so. Definitely don't remember it at least until the year end. 

Owing to the fact that Microsoft’s acquisition of Bethesda parent company ZeniMax Media is yet to be officially finalized, neither company has been able to talk in much detail about what their collective future is going to look like. That acquisition is, however, in the process of getting approved, and with its official confirmation not far away now, we’re reportedly going to get more details on what will follow for both Microsoft and Bethesda in the future.

That’s as per GamesBeat’s Jeff Grubb, who said in a recent podcast that following the acquisition’s closure, Microsoft will be holding some sort of an event – likely in mid-March – during which they will share details about what their future plans are for Bethesda, and what the company’s next few months and years are going to look like. Grubb says it might not be a dedicated Direct-style event, but fans should expect to hear about plenty of new information either way.

“Once the deal closes, they will talk about it in a big way,” Grubb said. “I don’t know if it will be a full Direct-style event, but they will make note of it, and they will talk about it extensively, and they will explain what it means to everybody… kind of talk about the immediate future for both companies becoming one in the future.”

• Like 1

On 2/15/2021 at 9:19 PM, Bird Bird Bird said:

I got charged customs for dbrand skins and tempered glasses. :wallbash:

Same here, got the email today. When do I actually need to pay this ? There is no link for payment but only invoice

It looks like the courier guys pay this proactively upfront to get it cleared faster, Aramex in this example.. Thanks to dBrand who only declared but value of $10 (Original bill value is $45 actually) so a $10 item gets a 400 INR customs plus Aramex charging another 300 bucks as service charges and GST..

But let’s say either the shipper or your relatives sends this via a regular country postal service and it gets to us via Indian post then chances of getting customs is very less and clearance also takes time so yeah if you want it quickly and in one piece.. pay small customs.. I had ordered these on 12th Feb, shipped on 17th Feb from Canada and I should get it by 24th Feb..flat weeks time which is fast (as fast as Bhiwandi) 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Same here, got the email today. When do I actually need to pay this ? There is no link for payment but only invoice

It looks like the courier guys pay this proactively upfront to get it cleared faster, Aramex in this example.. Thanks to dBrand who only declared but value of $10 (Original bill value is $45 actually) so a $10 item gets a 400 INR customs plus Aramex charging another 300 bucks as service charges and GST..

But let’s say either the shipper or your relatives sends this via a regular country postal service and it gets to us via Indian post then chances of getting customs is very less and clearance also takes time so yeah if you want it quickly and in one piece.. pay small customs.. I had ordered these on 12th Feb, shipped on 17th Feb from Canada and I should get it by 24th Feb..flat weeks time which is fast (as fast as Bhiwandi) 

Did you use SnS or something newer Aramex themselves have launched? 

A decade ago I used to have to log into the SnS portal and pay the customs charges and only then they would start moving it from the port. 

29 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

In my case, they sent a WhatsApp (it looked automated) with a link to upload KYC and pay customs (customs.in.aramex.net/something). The item was released within hours of paying customs. 

8 minutes ago, kaka_messi said:

Mine just got dispatched but from Gujarat. First time I have seen something getting dispatched from Gujarat. WTF  :helpsmilie:

Most of the newer XSX stock is getting dispatched from Gujarat since last couple of months.

3 hours ago, kaka_messi said:

Mine just got dispatched but from Gujarat. First time I have seen something getting dispatched from Gujarat. WTF  :helpsmilie:

That is great news!

I am probably the only one remaining on IVG with a stuck order :suicide:

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Jigsaw said:

Did you use SnS or something newer Aramex themselves have launched? 

A decade ago I used to have to log into the SnS portal and pay the customs charges and only then they would start moving it from the port. 

Aramex only did everything as they are shipping partners of dBrand.. I paid in their app..

4 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

In my case, they sent a WhatsApp (it looked automated) with a link to upload KYC and pay customs (customs.in.aramex.net/something). The item was released within hours of paying customs. 

I used to app to pay, it was showing in USD so was more easier to pay from my paypal..

Just now, Jigsaw said:

Mujhe bhi chahiye :mellow:

DM details pls

Lol kya DM, just order here... Shipping is free so ya paying 750 bucks to customs didn't pinch :thumbsup: Let me put up pics after I apply it, then decide :P 

https://dbrand.com/shop/xbox-series-x-skins

25 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Lol kya DM, just order here... Shipping is free so ya paying 750 bucks to customs didn't pinch :thumbsup: Let me put up pics after I apply it, then decide :P 

https://dbrand.com/shop/xbox-series-x-skins

You took all sides on only some? And final kharcha kitna woh bol :ack:

6 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Took 5/7 skins including controller... Didn't take back and down :P $42.75 + $10 shipping

I skipped back and bottom and included controller.. adding up to $38. Never used skins. How easy are these to apply for first timers?

1 minute ago, Jigsaw said:

I skipped back and bottom and included controller.. adding up to $38. Never used skins. How easy are these to apply for first timers?

I am getting it on Wednesday :fear1: those videos looks easy but I think controller ka pachka hoga