Spider-Man: Miles Morales

Heaven Angel

3 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Yeah. SM Remastered. But if it's too grindy, I will lose interest. 

Main story has no grind. Just complete it. The story mode is as good as any Spider-Man movie, arguably even better than most sm movies.

2 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

25-30 hours ! Damn. Too long. LOL.

Just now, SuperT said:

Okay then - just go ahead with MM but you're missing out on a great game.

Also if you just go for the main story and zero side quests and collectibles I think you can manage it under 18 hrs. 

5 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

The story mode is as good as any Spider-Man movie, arguably even better than most sm movies.

Yup. It should definitely not be skipped before MM.

The story and the characters are great (so is the gameplay) and once you get invested, you won't really care about how long the game is. 

12 hours ago, Nathan.Drake said:

So if one gets ps5 disc 

he can still play it on ps4? 

thought i had read it the other way round only. Also how will it possible? Ps4 can’t read ps5 discs. 

can't comment about disc. I bought the digital ultimate edition for PS5 and got the PS4 version of both SpiderMan and MM.  

4 minutes ago, akhilnair7 said:

Does anyone know how to upgrade the game to the PS5 version while using a physical disk?
Apparently i’m not able to update the version with a help of the PS4 physical disk of only this particular game.

I had to create a UK account to upgrade, even though its an Indian region disc.

40 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Yup. Uk worked.

Talkimg of thr simple ps4 to ps5 upgrade. No idea of Spiderman remastered upgrade as didn't try

I have ordered MM PS4 version to play on the PS5.

I will try and report back, Sony/Insomniac I don't know who is at fault need to sort this out soon a lot of other countries are also facing this issue.

Booted the game on the PS5 and It wasn't reading my saved data from the PS4 version. Downloaded the saved from the cloud but it still didn't work. It turned out, I had to manually upload the save data from the PS4's version load menu to make it work but I had already put away my PS4 This is so stupid:wallbash:

On 2/5/2021 at 7:07 PM, Bird Bird Bird said:

Peeps, I guess age has caught up, and I'm going to suck at most games in combat. 

Can I change MM's difficulty midway ? Will it reset the mission ?

SM combat may be fast but definitely not tough as long as you are using the dodge button properly, Also Miles is much easier with the venom power compared to last game..

Just started playing MM on PS5. 

I don't even want to turn off Fidelity mode. It's so beautiful. :wub:

Right now, the only game that feels like next-gen. 

Edit : 3 hours into the story, this game feels more interesting and likeable than the original Spider-Man. 

Edited by VamosReva