Resident Evil Village

GeraltOfRivia

15 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

It should man, I recently fired up the Pro version and it looks so gorgeous stilll almost like a PS5 game so 2 yrs down the line they should have optimized it even more.. Sony should decide sales of software vs console sale for this one.. 

I don't care either way, i play mostly games which are 2-3 years old anyway, except the odd one here n there. If you ask me, the current gen was still good enough for another couple of years at least, GoW will look great even on ps4, but they need it to be a ps5 exclusive more now than ever.

resident-evil-village-ps5-screenshot-02-

resident-evil-village-ps5-screenshot-11-

resident-evil-village-ps5-screenshot-07-

resident-evil-village-ps5-screenshot-08-

resident-evil-village-ps5-screenshot-09-

A living, breathing village - More than just a mysterious backdrop for the horrifying events that unfold in the game, the village is a character in its own right with mysteries for Ethan to uncover and terrors to escape from.

• 1 month later...

Resident Evil: Village on PS5

-Dynamic 4K/60FPS, HDR, Ray Tracing
-Almost no load times
-Adaptive Triggers: "Feel weight and pull of weapons"
-Haptic Feedback when firing guns
-Tempest 3D AudioTech

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Resident Evil Village: New Developer Update + 3 New Screenshots – IGN First

"We hope fans will enjoy exploring the desolate, snowy village in which Resident Evil Village takes place, where enemies new to the franchise are waiting for them. Players will once again take control of Ethan Winters, experiencing more of the story set in motion in Resident Evil 7 biohazard. New technologies are allowing us to immerse players in the game in ways we couldn’t achieve before, in what we hope will be the most pulse-pounding Resident Evil game to date.”

EpSLIHXXEAA78GO?format=jpg&name=4096x409

EpSLIk7XUAAX5Yt?format=jpg&name=4096x409

EpSLJFpXYAAe9TH?format=jpg&name=large

On 11/5/2020 at 6:23 PM, Joe Cool said:

Resident Evil: Village on PS5

-Dynamic 4K/60FPS, HDR, Ray Tracing
-Almost no load times
-Adaptive Triggers: "Feel weight and pull of weapons"
-Haptic Feedback when firing guns
-Tempest 3D AudioTech

Guess then the game will be more like RE7. Small areas, frightening atmosphere and graphically appealing.

• 5 weeks later...
Amazing. RE7 is now my favourite RE in the series. Also playing it in 2020 the game looks ridiculously pretty , can't even wait to see what they pull off with this one.
I will grow a pair and play it once I get the PS5 (it's part of the ps+ collection). I really want to play it but just can't because I am wreck when I play horror games. I don't get scared or tense while watching horror but when I am playing horror games I am a wreck. The last RE I played was 4 back in the day on the PS2 I remeber I used to ask my mom to sit in the same room so I can complete certain sections... Hahahaha... I'll give the series a go again on the PS5 if and when I recieve it next month.

5 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

First person with Low fov. I guess another RE game i skip. I never played RE7 and its in GP. I just can't handle retarded FOV in RE7.

They should just go ahead and start giving settings for all this stuff on consoles too. They already have to implement it for PC, so not much extra work. 

Edited by dylanjosh

11 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

First person with Low fov. I guess another RE game i skip. I never played RE7 and its in GP. I just can't handle retarded FOV in RE7.

Re7 is one of the best games in the series. Your loss if you haven’t played it. Lowkey better than the remakes