FINAL FANTASY XVI

Heaven Angel

• TWO paid DLC for FFXVI have been confirmed!

• The PC version is in development!

• You can now change the appearance of Clive and several companions, as well as change the appearance of Clive's weapon!

I'll be waiting for this. 

1 hour ago, Heaven Angel said:

• TWO paid DLC for FFXVI have been confirmed!

• The PC version is in development!

• You can now change the appearance of Clive and several companions, as well as change the appearance of Clive's weapon!

I'll be waiting for this. 

Excellent news- betting on the Joshua and Cid DLCs. 

5 hours ago, playstationdude said:

Gameplay and visuals are nice but I dunno, it doesnt feel like a ff game. Can't pinpoint why exactly though.

FF7 remake was a different experience altogether, Can't wait for rebirth

Matured vs Kiddy FF 

I liked FF7 remake. I think it was kinda underrated. Despite some obvious flaws in Gameplay, it was a great experience overall. 

Some cutscenes were well done and looked so cool in motion. Soundtrack and other sound effects were great. 

That being said, I think this was the eventual step they needed to take in order to refine combat a bit more. I am yet to play this but a HacknSlash FF game is pretty much a dream comes true for me! 

On 9/4/2023 at 11:27 AM, Heaven Angel said:

This, lol

The old remakes are cringe AF. Even FF15 was a bit mature. FF16 story is waaayy better than any FF game till date. 

Correct me if I'm wrong but, wasn't it you who said FF16 is prequel to FF15? :threatenlumber:

On 9/6/2023 at 5:42 AM, Sach4life said:

How many FFs have you played?

FF 7R, FF 15, FF 16, read about FF 6 .. How many have you played? 

11 hours ago, gecko89 said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but, wasn't it you who said FF16 is prequel to FF15? :threatenlumber:

No, if I had got confused initially when not much info was out, I should have rectified it. 

5 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

FF 7R, FF 15, FF 16, read about FF 6 .. How many have you played? 

No, if I had got confused initially when not much info was out, I should have rectified it. 

So basically, you have played 3 out of the 16-20 FF games till now out of which 1 is not even complete and has just one part of the entire story and based on that you have proclaimed that FF16 story is "waaayy better than any FF game till date. " Lol.

I have played FF4,5,6,7,10,13, Tactics (which is by far the best story in any FF game till now), parts of 9, 15 and in between a play-through of 16.

In terms of story, 16 will be in top 3/5 for me but definitely not on top.

• Haha 2

On 9/7/2023 at 10:25 AM, Sach4life said:

So basically, you have played 3 out of the 16-20 FF games till now out of which 1 is not even complete and has just one part of the entire story and based on that you have proclaimed that FF16 story is "waaayy better than any FF game till date. " Lol.

I have played FF4,5,6,7,10,13, Tactics (which is by far the best story in any FF game till now), parts of 9, 15 and in between a play-through of 16.

In terms of story, 16 will be in top 3/5 for me but definitely not on top.

Yea? good for you then. I still feel FF 16 story tops.