The Stock Market thread

KnackChap

21 minutes ago, rushab oswal said:

When should we start buying or is it too early? i have around 5% of my pf in cash, can manage more 5% will have to take out liquid mutual funds

If US yields keep going up, this will not stop. PPFAS is also bleeding on the international side. I am no expert here but I would say wait, it will be a lot clear in next 2-4 weeks.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Boys need some help.

So I bought some muthoot bonds that expired on 8 of this month 1 months back. The amount I invested was 9865 and I was supposed to get 10,000 on the bonds automatic redemption

Now that redemption has happened I got 9500 only in my bank account. Cannot see where the 500 went and did not get any kind of email communication from either muthoot or Paytm Money. What must have happened?

On 11/10/2023 at 2:28 PM, rushab oswal said:

Boys need some help.

So I bought some muthoot bonds that expired on 8 of this month 1 months back. The amount I invested was 9865 and I was supposed to get 10,000 on the bonds automatic redemption

Now that redemption has happened I got 9500 only in my bank account. Cannot see where the 500 went and did not get any kind of email communication from either muthoot or Paytm Money. What must have happened?

Anyone who has any idea ? 

The Bonds last traded price was 9944 , i did not get any mail about any kind. What must have happened here ?

25 minutes ago, rushab oswal said:

Anyone who has any idea ? 

The Bonds last traded price was 9944 , i did not get any mail about any kind. What must have happened here ?

No idea man . Did you try contacting Muthoot finance through email/phone and ask for redemption voucher/ settlement document ?

Edited by Krazyniks

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, SuperT said:

Did anyone here apply for Tata Tech IPO ? 140% jump in listing. Sadly I did not get allotment.

Yep, applied from 2 accounts (HNI and Shareholder), got 1 lot in Shareholder category. Want to buy more from open market, waiting for it to settle. Vested for long term.

p.s Was hoping for it to hit UC today like IREDA, but market went down.

Edited by iamX
  • Like 1