Playstation Network Store

KnackChap

Locha lambe wala hai bhai yahan pe...

I renewed twice. :-/

Now I've two years of subscription already and need a way to cancel one year and get refund.

Call this no 1800-103-7799

Or mail them at sonyindia.care@ap.sony.com

They're running out of games to give :P I can't complain as a vita owner. Vita has been getting 2-3 good games consistently since months now due to the cross buy sh*t. Only 2 or 3 big vita games haven't made it to plus yet. :P

Hello,

I have a very serious and perhaps a very general problem. I am trying to subscribe to the PSN and I am failing. Something about the details not being similar while I am literally copying it from the bank statement, and pasting it on there.

I have used two cards till now. An ICICI Credit Card and my beloved ICICI Debit Card with International transactions allowed. I would be a noob at this so any simplistic help would be so much better.

Any help appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...

They're running out of games to give :P I can't complain as a vita owner. Vita has been getting 2-3 good games consistently since months now due to the cross buy sh*t. Only 2 or 3 big vita games haven't made it to plus yet. :P

:lol: But my guess is they'll be giving something good forPs4 this time around coz they screwed up PS+ DriveClub Edition .

:lol: But my guess is they'll be giving something good forPs4 this time around coz they screwed up PS+ DriveClub Edition .

I think DriveClub is still coming to plus. Once they have sorted out all the MP issues they'll release the plus edition :P

Anyway really want that lego marvel game.

Don't think we'll get any AAAs from now on. Last 2 years were like transition to next gen so I think they were able to get AAAs.

It's still pretty good they are giving at least 2 good indie games every month. :P last month got velocity and dust. This month frozen synapse and dreamworld. Even Issac game looks great. That makes 3.

Archived