Game of Thrones Spoiler Discussion Thread

CarbonCore

Excellent Video. CGI is god tier level. As good as movies.

The Bear didn't have an impact I think. Felt unnecessary. 

Also just saw on Hotstar now, man that Benjin staying looks so odd lol. To other things you can say well ok but Benjin one is really Foolish stuff [emoji38]  

Would rather have Night King going underwater and coming up with Viserion than that chain thing lol [emoji14]

Still a great Watch. 
Uncle benjin is or was half dead he couldnt cross the wall.anyway.. theres another video for todays eps which say benjen didnt know what was the purpose of his life he was half dead he helped bran last season and now jon he realises this is why he was still alive..

Actually we dont give this writers enough credit these are the same guys who wrote it till now.. its all very well thought out from their end but theres only so much you can do with less runtime and budget.. how much can they go on to explain without stretching it..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Just now, sobbii said:

Uncle benjin is or was half dead he couldnt cross the wall.anyway.. theres another video for todays eps which say benjen didnt know what was the purpose of his life he was half dead he helped bran last season and now jon he realises this is why he was still alive..

Actually we dont give this writers enough credit these are the same guys who wrote it till now.. its all very well thought out from their end but theres only so much you can do with less runtime and budget.. how much can they go on to explain without stretching it..

Oh yes forgot that man. He told bran yes yes remember now.

RR Martin himself couldn't complete it yet so writer's are doing great whatever they could :P

Criticism is too much i think. There is no show like this. 

14 hours ago, hope said:

Criticism is too much i think. There is no show like this. 

There is no denying that this still one of the best TV shows till now. (personal opinion)

But criticism is bound to happen for shows this good. 

And that's why logical flaws in writing are echoed with clarity, because writing is supposed to be detailed whether character driven or plot driven and whether fantasy or not.

We would not mind already stupid TV soaps getting stretched or derailed. Because we do not expect great entertainment from such shows. Or at least personally we do not like such shows.

Writers clearly have less material compared to first 5 seasons. But S6 still has been good. And not too much flawed / criticized compared to S7. Reason for that is many menu-scripts and and chapters are already revealed from Winds of Winters. And show producers are already aware with key plot-lines and characters' fates, already revealed by GRRM to them. So they were able to use existing material effectively in time-effective manner while developing scripts for S6. 

Bottom-line is this is healthy criticism IMHO. And show-runner will get this with grain of salt and in good spirit. Which essentially will help them in next season. 

At the end it's still entertaining and will be entertaining in final season due to it's sheer production size, story and characters. It's not gonna loose that charm for sure. At least I want to believe that. 

On 8/19/2017 at 9:45 AM, hope said:

Why did they have only 7 episodes this season? 

They could have made 14 and follow usual pace. Wonder whats the Hurry? :ko:

14 ? every season has only 10 episodes, this one is shorter with 7 and as i know the next season is even shorter with just 6 episodes !  

Also, I was kinda expecting the episode finale.   I feel the writing was a little off in this episode, felt it became a little too cinematic.  

Also, does anyone else feel, people have somehow fastened their travel in this season ? I mean, people move from north to south as if there was a bullet train connecting them.  The sense of scale shown in the previous season is just not there !

LOL Danareys bada udti thi apney dragons par...Now Night king will use her dragon against her lol
Danareys abhi bhi apne dragon par ho udti hai.. chacha se maang ke nahi laati hai.. [emoji14]

2 hours ago, Playstationdude said:

Shouldn't have turned the dragon, made thr plot highly predictible.

We are in Winter dude. Its not Season 2 lol. 

In Season 8 you also want White Walkers are coming or the actual battle?

2 hours ago, Playstationdude said:

Shouldn't have turned the dragon, made thr plot highly predictible.

I always expected one of the dragon to turn. I am glad they did it.

Also I don't expect many twists now, the show is about to end so there is no point in starting a new arc.

Archived