Assassin's Creed: Origins

Big Boss

55 minutes ago, hazard12345 said:

want to buy origins day 1 but always fear all the patches they will release in the 1st month just to fix the game 

Yes the game will be filled with bugs and glitches and that's one of my main concern. If the reviews are positive for it's overall stability, i'll get it. 

10 hours ago, Tyler said:

Pyramids and character design.

Yeah, I guess.

But it's not just that though. It would have also reminded me of movies like Exodus if that was the case :P

I think it's how it depicts so well an advanced civilization which was at the front of the pack for its time and yet its people, their customs and values were still all so barbaric. It's so larger than life and hostile.

I know it's been done in other movies and games as well, but the feeling I get from the trailers (which I'm still not able to properly put into words) is similar to the one I had when I watched Apocalypto.

9 hours ago, Playstationdude said:

Everything about this game is inviting.

The first Assasins creed game I'm excited about in years. The last one I played was 3 on ps3 and I really enjoyed it. :P

Bro if you enjoyed 3 then you will love AC4 and Syndicate.
- -

AC Origins OST is great. :good:

10 hours ago, Playstationdude said:

Everything about this game is inviting.

The first Assasins creed game I'm excited about in years. The last one I played was 3 on ps3 and I really enjoyed it. :P

You playing after long time, you will enjoy this now

I play AC every year and im still excited  for ACO:P

34 minutes ago, Star Lord said:

Bro if you enjoyed 3 then you will love AC4 and Syndicate.
- -

AC Origins OST is great. :good:

Just now, WhiteWolf said:

You playing after long time, you will enjoy this now

I play AC every year and im still excited  for ACO:P

Yeah I am.

I was thinking of picking up AC4 before this but I think I'll just get origins from TP now. AC4 can wait for some more time. If it reviews mediocre then I'll get AC4 first. :P

So the only AC I've yet to play is Unity and Origins. I've played almost every major AC game and despite being tired of the franchise, i still want more of it because to be honest there isn't quite anything like Assassin’s Creed on the market. Its unique.
I'll surely play Origins in the future whether it gets bad or glowing reviews.
Is there going to be a PC physical copy?

Reviews in 2017. CTJ5d65.gif CTJ5d65.gif

46 minutes ago, Playstationdude said:

Yeah I am.

I was thinking of picking up AC4 before this but I think I'll just get origins from TP now. AC4 can wait for some more time. If it reviews mediocre then I'll get AC4 first. :P

Black Flag is among one of the best game. Definitely worth playing. 

Black Flag definitely is tied for the best in the franchise along with the second game for me. The story, characters and the whole pirate themed setting blended together perfectly. I mean the whole amount of side activities in this game were mind boggling, especially those Man-O-War naval missions and fishing/whaling. 

I must be the only person not really impressed with AC: Origins. I could be wrong, but I'll probably wait a bit before diving into this. 

2 hours ago, mohit9206 said:

So the only AC I've yet to play is Unity and Origins. I've played almost every major AC game and despite being tired of the franchise, i still want more of it because to be honest there isn't quite anything like Assassin’s Creed on the market. Its unique.
I'll surely play Origins in the future whether it gets bad or glowing reviews.
Is there going to be a PC physical copy?

Nope. only digital