Official Microsoft E3 2016 Thread

It's not Scorpio or upgraded powerful Xbox. It's same current Xbox hardware with 4k video support. So it will cost either $299 or 350.

Don't expect Scorpio to be below $400. Same goes for Neo

Its not just 4k streaming ,according to insiderson neogaf it has a UHD blu ray player as well. I think 350$- 400$ is more realistic.

Assuming neo will also have all this along with the upgraded hardware ,we should be able to guess its price as well after the price reveal for the slim tonight.

Recore looks good visually.

And f**k GAF. I hope sites get hacked. Assholes ruin E3 every year for everyone.

I still think dr4 and ori are the biggest leaks till now,everything else was known from the beginning. A couple of screen shots here and there dont mean much. Just hope that gameplay videos dont leak :lol:

Also the slim xbox will have different sku's with different hdd.

Goddamn that OP is a mess. The first thing you would want to put in there is the Indian timing. Instead we get like 15 banners for games no one will remember a year from now.

Can we stop letting zodka make these anymore. :doh:

Goddamn that OP is a mess. The first thing you would want to put in there is the Indian timing. Instead we get like 15 banners for games no one will remember a year from now.

Its there but at the bottom :lol:

"More Game announcements @ Xbox E3 Media Briefing. Watch it Live on Monday@ 10:00PM (IST)"

Welcome to The Official Xbox E3 2016 Thread

When & Where can I watch it?

June 13th at 10pm IST.

Microsoft will be supplying live streams on Xbox.com, through the Xbox Live Events Player on your Xbox One or Xbox 360 and on their Xbox Twitch Page. You can also watch it live on Spike TV and other gaming websites like IGN, GiantBomb and Gamespot.

You can also watch on Xbox official Youtube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAwoIt_hgqM

Here. A thousand times better than the mess we have right now. Took like 10 seconds to edit.

No one gives a sh*t about pictures of exclusive games. They are pain to scroll down. Thats all an OP needs to be.

Edit Fooking hell. Just saw the Sony thread OP. Thats even worse. They listed like every game that is coming to the PS4 for the next 10 years or something. So much effort. Why?

Stop trying to be Neogaf.

It does say 13th at 10.00pm

Forza Horizon 3:

- Lamborghini Centenario;
- It is set in Australia; :wOOtjumpy:
- Extreme terrains;
- The largest open-world ever built by PG;
- Largest car roster ever seen in Horizon;
- 4 player campaign co-op;
- Exclusive to Xbox One & Windows 10; :wOOtjumpy:
- Available September 27, 2016.

Forza Horizon 3:

- Lamborghini Centenario;

- It is set in Australia; :wOOtjumpy:

- Extreme terrains;

- The largest open-world ever built by PG;

- Largest car roster ever seen in Horizon;

- 4 player campaign co-op;

- Exclusive to Xbox One & Windows 10; :wOOtjumpy:

- Available September 27, 2016.

You are in for a treat,trust me

There's nothing on PC in racing genre which comes even close to the awesomeness that is Foza and Forza Horizon.

It's truly a god gift for Pc gamers or I should say Windows 10 store gamers :P

http://gadgets.ndtv.com/games/news/microsofts-e3-2016-event-to-have-final-fantasy-xv-the-division-recore-and-battlefield-1-report-848575

Nonetheless, with almost every major announcement for Microsoft's E3 2016 conference finding its way to the public domain, we wonder what's the point of the company even hosting it at this stage. Hopefully, there's something still left to surprise us with.

:rofl:

Archived