Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

7 minutes ago, North said:

Has anybody used these? I want to get my dad a keyboard for father's day. Leaning towards the Redragon ones since its cheaper and its gonna be used solely for typing, no gaming-

Redragon Karura K502

Redragon Karura K512

Corsair K55 RGB

Bro, if you want one only for typing, got for a mechanical keyboard, with a brown or blue switch. check the link below

https://www.meckeys.com/category/keyboard/

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, North said:

Has anybody used these? I want to get my dad a keyboard for father's day. Leaning towards the Redragon ones since its cheaper and its gonna be used solely for typing, no gaming-

Redragon Karura K502

Redragon Karura K512

Corsair K55 RGB

I am using K580 Vata - Outemu Blue Switches and have absolutely no regrets.

Edited by Rey

52 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

Guys how reliable is indiflashmart myntra seller, never used the website before but now need to for football kits

I don't trust myntra at all. Had terrible experience with them. I had to return a product and their order history page was stuck on out for pickup for 1 month. I called them 10-12 times, they assured resolution with 2-3 days. In the end one month passed and they refused to pickup as pickup date was passed.

Wow i placed my order for the chelsea jersey i was looking for should i cancel it, couldn't find it anywhere not even on nike website, the liverpool jersey sold by same seller indiflashmart had good reviews along with chelsea shirt reviews

Edited by NitroNeo

Myntra is rubbish. My account got hacked. Had some leftover money as GC. Someone used it to purchase stuff. I called CC, asked them to cancel and block the order. 

Their reply - Contact cyber cell. 

I contacted 3 times again before the item got delivered, and got sh*t reply every time. 

That's the day I stopped using that app. 

Just f**king sh*t all around. 

• Sad 1

58 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

Wow i placed my order for the chelsea jersey i was looking for should i cancel it, couldn't find it anywhere not even on nike website, the liverpool jersey sold by same seller indiflashmart had good reviews along with chelsea shirt reviews

Check the Chelsea Megastore website?

I've ordered something from there which should get delivered in July. Will let you know how it goes.

10 minutes ago, El Tigre Chino said:

Check the Chelsea Megastore website?

I've ordered something from there which should get delivered in July. Will let you know how it goes.

It ships from UK ? If so duty price ?

Edited by NitroNeo

45 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Myntra is rubbish. My account got hacked. Had some leftover money as GC. Someone used it to purchase stuff. I called CC, asked them to cancel and block the order. 

Their reply - Contact cyber cell. 

I contacted 3 times again before the item got delivered, and got sh*t reply every time. 

That's the day I stopped using that app. 

Just f**king sh*t all around. 

It's owned by flipkart and such things happen whoa

34 minutes ago, Nathan.Drake said:

is this a good game or a buy on sale game?

34 minutes ago, Nathan.Drake said:

Final Fantasy 7 Remake PS4 - ₹2,199 (Free PS5 Upgrade)

https://www.gamestheshop.com/Final-Fantasy-VII-Remake-for-PS4/1940

no yuffie dlc - is the dlc worth it?