Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

The updated 2249 pricing is now Live when you check out in the cart too via the console store.  About 30 mins ago the cart was still taking 2999/-

Edited by Jigsaw

7 minutes ago, Root said:

Yes it will work.

Anyone knows how much time does it take to deliver code?

I have ordered wallet top up from them before and it was usually the next morning. This was around 2 months back. They might have improved now :)

Spiderman Miles Morales - 2589₹ Deal of the day (Amazon). PS5

https://www.amazon.in/PS5-Marvels-Spiderman-Miles-Morales/dp/B08RFC9DRQ

Also how does this stackable ps+ thing work? I already have ps+ activated (PS5) from feb i think. If I buy from GTS or Amazon or ps store directly and simply put the code in, will it stack for another year and so on? Any limit of years for stackablity? 

I have icici credit and hdfc debit cards, any additional discounts with these?

Edited by SpyVision

12 hours ago, Nathan.Drake said:

if one has time, then wait for the weekend. Tatacliq will sell psn top up codes for 10% discount (code : ICICIWEEKEND). Use that to redeem ps plus. 

13 minutes ago, SpyVision said:

Also how does this stackable ps+ thing work? I already have ps+ activated (PS5) from feb i think. If I buy from GTS or Amazon or ps store directly and simply put the code in, will it stack for another year and so on? Any limit of years for stackablity? 

I have icici credit and hdfc debit cards, any additional discounts with these?

Yes, GTS sends the code by mail, usually within mins of purchase. Redeem code in PS Store, sub gets added to your existing last date. Some guys have stacked til 2026 here (25% sale comes every year at least twice so, no point stacking more than a couple of years max imo).

Apparently there's a discount on ICICI cards on tatacliq, see quoted comment above.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

Yes, GTS sends the code by mail, usually within mins of purchase. Redeem code in PS Store, sub gets added to your existing last date. Some guys have stacked til 2026 here (25% sale comes every year at least twice so, no point stacking more than a couple of years max imo).

Apparently there's a discount on ICICI cards on tatacliq, see quoted comment above.

any limit on that 10%? Intend to use it on some headphones. Usually such codes are limited to 1K i guess.